Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Porsche Crest '83 944 for sale

Selling my 83 944 N/A. Just bought another car for Auto X and I can't afford the insurance for both so the 944 has to go. Also being 23 porsche insurance is expensive anyway! The car is very nice except for a dent in the front end from a minor snafu, easily fixed. Upgrades include maifold back exhaust with ceramic wrapped headers, giant weltmeister sway bars, kyb shocks and weltmesiter strut bar. The belts were recently changed and tensioned this last summer, new clutch and newer tires with lots of tread (falken zeix). I have lavished attention and care on this car, it has recieved regular maintenance (mobile 1 oil every 3000 mi) plugs, wires, cap, K&N filter, new gear oil etc. The driver's seat is torn but I found some very nice seat covers, other than this the interior is very nice, kept clean with Mother's vinyl wax. The car passed smog in Portland, Oregon. It hasn't been in any accidents that I know of less the recent minor bump. This is a very nice and solid car with no mechanical trouble. It is set up for the track and was very nice and solid around PIR for a porsche club track day. I am asking 4000 obo for this lovely car, would make a great weekend warrior. Has all the great handling and speed that 944s are known for. Reach me days at 800-520-8292 eves 408-586-8305 (bay area) or email me at tgeny@hotmail.com
Old 02-15-2002, 08:20 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: