Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Garage
FS Misc. Parts- Air Bag, Dash Pieces, tail lights, Bumper Pad, etc.

Take a look and if you need anything make me a fair offer.

Thanks - Chris

Old 04-04-2011, 05:43 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Garage
More Parts

Old 04-04-2011, 05:51 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Garage
More Parts

Old 04-04-2011, 06:16 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to Briana
Come on Chris you know the rules.

Listing Guidelines: - For Sale items MUST have an asking price and location listed
Old 04-04-2011, 07:34 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Garage
Parts are Located in New Jersey. (Sorry but you can not pick it up.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Briana View Post
Come on Chris you know the rules.

Listing Guidelines: - For Sale items MUST have an asking price and location listed
Briana,

I think the rules are meant to avoid this from becoming an auction site which I totally agree with. I have these parts sitting around collecting dust for years. I have bought and sold tons of 911 parts and know the value of most but I really don't know the value of most of these any longer, nor do I have the time to do research. I know the jack and handle are probably worth up to $65.00 but I would accept $45.00. My intention/hope is that someone who really needs this stuff will buy it at a very reasonable price (fair offer). If you need a guideline for to make me an offer try 20% of the new. If your research shows that figure to be what you deem an unfair price than offer me less. If you want to resell this stuff don't bother me. If you are bordering on poor, your car is down and my parts will help you, I want to help. If someone wants everything here, plus more like 951 front springs and possibly sway bars; $400.00 plus shipping.

If my methods are deemed to be against the rules then by all means the moderators should pull it.

Thanks - Chris
Old 04-05-2011, 04:36 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

is the washer bottle from a 944 or 951?
Old 04-05-2011, 05:47 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Garage
All of these parts were taken from a 60k mile 944S2. I am not sure if that tank is the same as the regular 944 or the turbo.
Thanks - Chris
Old 04-05-2011, 06:10 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

i think its the same as the turbo, due to the nose, which wont fit my car but i will double check, thanks
Old 04-05-2011, 08:17 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: