Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

FS Wold 3D V4plus w/ Safegaurd Knock Control

For Sale is the Wolf 3D V4plus standalone Engine management system from my 86 944 Turbo. Included with the system is a Safegaurd Knock control unit, cam trigger setup, wiring harness, instrument cluster, AFR/Knock display gauge, a-piller gauge dual gauge pod with shift light, intake pipe and filter and Bosch LSM11 Wideband sensor (the bosh sensor can be run in the factory crossover location)

The system was purchased from Bob at Random EMS and the harness was built by me. The fueling is setup for sequential firing and it uses the factory coil/distributor setup, TPS, Water temp sensor, air idle control valve, knock sensor. It ties into the factory harness and includes wiring to run the factory gauges (oil pressure, water temp, tach) and the turbo water pump. It is also setup to increase idle when the A/C compressor comes on. The shift light is programmable and run by the Wolf unit. The instrument cluster which is also included is the factory one from my car but with the boost gauge removed and a N/A gauge face installed. The odometer gear has also been replaced in it. I probably have about 10-15k of miles on this system and everything works as it should and I have all the documentation, software and the wiring diagram to go with it. The V4 plus system also has addition inputs and outputs that can be configured for other purposes. The system is capable of more than I was using it for and can do boost control and COP when configured correctly. To do boost control you would also need the solenoid valve as well. For the valve and setup, you would need to contact Bob at Random. He's been great to deal with and super helpful anytime I needed anything.

SOLD!!!! Thanks!!!

Options you can add if so desired:

RC Engineering 1000cc Peak and hold Injectors, qty = 4 SOLD!!! Thanks!!!

Injector Link

Intake manifold modified for air temp sensor and gasket matched porting - Still available - $50

Bored factory throttle body with TPS. TPS calibration in Wolf system setup on this TPS. Throttle body is bored to 59mm and was rebuild at the time it was done. - SOLD!!!! Thanks!!!

The reason I am getting rid of this is I am slowly parting my car.

Thanks,
Rob

Last edited by robm-951; 08-01-2011 at 05:18 AM..
Old 05-15-2011, 10:45 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Old 05-15-2011, 10:46 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Bump
Old 05-19-2011, 02:39 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

What does this do?
Old 05-19-2011, 12:15 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)
Architect / Car Guy

Send a message via AIM to carlege
Quote:
Originally Posted by billy mild View Post
What does this do?
Brings the engine control system up to modern day standards
Old 05-19-2011, 02:08 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

It replaces the DME, KLR and engine wiring harness with a fully programmable unit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by billy mild View Post
What does this do?
Old 05-19-2011, 03:38 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

ttt
Old 05-24-2011, 01:42 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

Garage
Wolf

Still available?
Thanks,
Guy
Old 08-01-2011, 02:51 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)

Nope, Sorry. It sold a while back and I forgot to update the thread.

Thanks,
Rob
Old 08-01-2011, 05:16 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: