Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
"Ferdinand's finest"

Porsche Crest Wtb 944 2.5 na motor with low(er) miles asap

I have a early 944 na and I fear the worst is coming soon. I need exactly what the post says. I need a 2.5 na motor with low(er) miles. I need it as soon as possible because I love my car and its my only means of transportation. It you're looking for top dollar then don't bother replying. If you're willing to help out a fellow enthusiast, then you are more than welcome and exponetially appreciated. My tranny is fine for the most part so just the engine itself would be fine. All of my external parts should be good as well except for things like my fuel rail and what have you. Again any help of any kind is appreciated. My cell is 919 608 1840 im located just outside of raleigh north carolina

Cheers,
Drew
Old 06-12-2011, 08:19 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Banned

could you make the drive to pittsburgh? someone in the area had a 944 motor for about 400$ -
i wasn't interested as he let it slip that the motor has sat for about four years, too long for me to buy it as a back up, but maybe it could help in your situation? let me know and i will try and get ahold of the guy.
Old 06-12-2011, 09:22 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: