Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Send a message via AIM to JTFormula
Beautiful 1990 944s2 Immaculate Condition

For sale is this absolutely gorgeous 1990 944s2. This is a two owner car. Both owners are meticulous with the maintaince when needed complete with service records and manuals. The body is in stunning condition with no accident history. The black paint is flawless. The black leather interior is equally as flawless. She only has 93,949 miles and is in the condition of a car with only 9,000 miles. Brand Hankook Tires with new Porsche wheels. The original wheels are included in the sale as well. This car is loaded with features like power windows, central locking, power mirrors, power seat, power mirror, GLASS SUNROOF, and original Blaupunkt stereo. A brand new set of Porsche floor mats were just installed as well. She has a brand new Billy Boat Exhaust system with the original included in the sale. The 3.0L engine runs perfect and smooth. Transmission shifts smooth and there are no issues with the mechanics of the car. She has never been tracked or abused and was always cared for by its two enthusiast owners.

You will be hard pressed to find a better 90 944s2 Coupe anywhere.

Being offered at $13,500. Please contact me if you have serious interest in this stunning Porsche.

Old 06-23-2011, 05:52 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to JTFormula
My apologizes, I posted this in the parts area instead of the cars for sale area. I reposted in the correct forum.

Moderators, feel free to delete this post.
Old 06-23-2011, 06:03 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: