Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

WTB 16x6 Design 90/D90 rims.

Have a new VW project and have seen a few photos of these rims on one of them and am kicking around the idea of running them. It costs me the exact same to change to 5x130 porsche pattern as it does to upgrade the stock pattern to just front disc brakes....the only thing that has been holding me back from doing it is finding a set of the rims for a good price.

So here it goes. Looking for a set of 4 16x6 rims that are in good shape and have their caps. I dont mind if I have to buy 2 from one person and 2 from the other....I just can't run a 16x8 in the rear. Its too wide for the car that originally ran 15x4.5 rims. Dont have to be cosmetically perfect as they will probably get painted (maybe not if in good enough shape), but the nicer they are the better that is for me.

I am located in the central california region so if anyone around here has a set that they are looking to get rid of please PM me or shoot me an email.

Thanks guys.
Old 06-28-2011, 11:06 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

If you come up with a pair of 8s, I'll trade a pair of 6s.

20+ year PCA member

Many Cool Porsches, Projects& Parts, Vintage BMX bikes too

http://www.bvdmotorsports.com
Active Rennlist Member.
http://members.rennlist.com/racerbvd/
See blog for my For Sale & Wanted List.
http://www.914club.com/bbs2/index.php?automodule=blog&blogid=337&
Old 06-29-2011, 12:29 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Hmm...okay. I will keep that in mind when looking. If someone has a full set of 4 then I will hit you up about a trade. Only tough thing will be shipping them all the way across the country.
Old 06-29-2011, 01:07 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

This dude has a full set of 16x6's and 16x8's for a good price but he will not ship them. I have emailed him twice and he will not respond to my emails but he continues to update the ad. Kinda driving me nuts.

TheSamba.com :: VW Classifieds - d90 / design 90 porsche rims

Ugh.
Old 06-29-2011, 01:53 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)
Going faster all the time

Garage
Here's another for you...
Porsche D90 alloy wheels

No affiliation... actually I have 7" phones if you are interested.
Old 06-29-2011, 06:49 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

I have a set of 6" and 7 "

Email me if interested: LSV327@gmail.com
Old 07-31-2011, 07:56 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

1990 944s2 Coupe

Porsche Crest Four Design 90 Wheels all 6x16

Hiya;
Still need a set of Design 90's. I have specs & pics if you're interested.
Best, Heather[
Old 12-23-2011, 05:12 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

I have two 7" club sports

They look very similar to the D90s but are lighter and are forged so much stronger.
$100 each for the wheels. $25 each for the center caps.

Old 12-29-2011, 11:41 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: