Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

LSD transmission "5R" for sale

5R LSD transmission w/ cooler for sale $1,200.00 + shipping. Originally purchased from cvriv.charles who can confirm it's classification condition. Would also trade + cash for a non-LSD 944 transmission.

944 build plan has changed. Am going small VW engine instead of high HP engine. So, no longer need transmission. As can be seen, transmission is still on the pallet that it was delivered on & has been garage stored.

Location 44057
Old 06-30-2011, 11:28 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

i got a tranny i could sell it to you for 250 + shipping
Old 06-30-2011, 12:00 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by etexis View Post
i got a tranny i could sell it to you for 250 + shipping

Thanks for the reply. Maybe after I find a home for this one. Would like to keep a trade option available for now, in order to help w/ the cost. Will send a PM if she sells outright (without a trade).
Old 06-30-2011, 03:22 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Garage
I'll trade

Where are you located?
I can do a trade/cash but don't want to spend a fortune in shipping costs.
I am in Ocala, FL, 34488
Thanks
Jeff
Old 07-01-2011, 08:53 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilkrod View Post
Where are you located?
I can do a trade/cash but don't want to spend a fortune in shipping costs.
I am in Ocala, FL, 34488
Thanks
Jeff

It's noted in the add as well, 44057 (Madison, Ohio). Thanks for the interest.
Old 07-01-2011, 10:32 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Bump

Won't find a better deal on a 5R LSD transmission.
Old 07-03-2011, 10:07 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lart951 View Post
I dunno about that I saw a similar tranny sold for less on another forum

Rennlist Discussion Forums - View Single Post - FOR SALE

Isn't there a forum rule about trolling prices? I also don't see any mention of a transmission cooler in the add. Conveniently, there are no other details either, like whether or not it needs to be a re-built. Thanks for wasting my time, troll. Stay out of my threads. $1200 is a steal.
Old 07-03-2011, 06:44 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

Yea, Lart is a real stand up guy!
Bell, CA public employee scum bag, "minister" too...con artist!

Would you buy a transmission from this guy??
Bell Councilman Luis Artiga resigns [Updated] - latimes.com
Old 07-04-2011, 03:49 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)
Garage Helper

Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to Cocacolakidd
$1200.00 is the average going price from what I have seen over the past years. Every once in a while one can find one for 900.00 or so (LSD with or with out cooler), but then one wonders what is wrong with it. Then there are the few that usually do not sell marked up to 2500.00 range, and above. I guess it pays to shop around and check them out very well. Saw a 5R with cooler on eBay the other day marked at 3400.00, with zero bids after 5 days. Oh, I'm sorry that was fleaBay.

Isn't Chino, California a State Prison - just wondering.
Pedal to the metal till you see the gates of hell then brake
NLA - No longer available is a four letter word
Old 07-05-2011, 07:44 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)

Truly, never thought there would be such drama regarding a simple transmission sale. To me, a "For sale" add is just that, a place for a potential buyer/seller to contact each other. Add was never meant to be a place to debate pricing. Anyone, who has a realistic understanding of what this transmission is, realizes what is being offered.

There are (2) members currently discussing purchasing the transmission. Once we are finished negotiating, whether or not the transmission is sold to either member, the transmission will no longer be for sale here.

Finally, I have always & will always offer buyers the option to return an item if, in their opinion, the item is not as described. This is offered on everything I've ever sold, here or elsewhere. I do not sell anything for a living, just sell off what is not needed. Do not appreciate unsolicited drama.

Will keep thread open for in the event that the transmission sells to one of the members & the buyer wants to comment. Thanks to everyone who posted &/or sent PM's asking about purchase options.
Old 07-05-2011, 10:32 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #10 (permalink)

could you give me a call at 618-322-4763 or post a number that I can you?
Old 07-05-2011, 10:55 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #11 (permalink)

Sale Pending

Thank-you again for the interest.
Old 07-05-2011, 02:00 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #12 (permalink)

still available?

Last edited by konig4206; 11-06-2012 at 01:39 PM..
Old 11-02-2012, 02:49 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #13 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: