Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

944 parts car on ebay-update

FOR SALE: one early 944 (I believe an 83) with stock motor/five speed. Tub is rust free and is in surprisingly good structural condition. Car has blown out clutch. The car did not have an odometer when I bought it, I have no idea what the mileage is.

EXTERIOR: Few parts sold to fix another car. Needs a driver's side fender, driver's side headlamp assembly and cover, front plastic and airdam. Hood has a little bend in it but is rust free also. No rear hatch. Most lenses missing.

MECHANICAL: According to the prior owner, the car supposedly ran/drove fine before the clutch went out. No radiator. Most running gear and mechanical parts still there including all engine components from the intake to complete exhaust. Also has a complete suspension. No calipers. Front sway bar off the car but included. DME, wiring harness, etc. intact and seemingly functional in all respects.

INTERIOR: mostly gutted and the front seats are gone. Back seats/carpet, dash minus gauges still there. Factory sunroof still operational and intact. I'll also toss in a decent factory steering wheel if you want one.

WHEELS: Included are four average condition 15X7 ATS alloy wheels with decent no-name "good for towing" tires. I think one rim is bent but okay for towing.

Make yourself a cheap autocross or race car or use for parts. If you really wanted to part it out, there are tons of parts here. I don't have the
time/space/interest. I just want it out of the driveway. I really don't want to part it out any further.

If you want a title, I can get you one. I never bothered because I never intended to put it on the street. Let me know by this weekend. I will be putting it on ebay.

I could probably arrange to have it cheaply towed a reasonable distance from Pittsburgh by a local tow company at your expense.

Thanks!

Last edited by david c.; 03-10-2002 at 03:38 PM..
Old 03-06-2002, 01:36 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

hey guys, the car is on ebay: opening bid is $350.00. If a pelicanparts BBS user wins the auction, I'll take 10% off the final price.

Item number:1811684717

Good luck if you are interested. I'll answer any questions here rather than at my email address is anyone is interested.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1811684717

Thanks,

David
Old 03-10-2002, 03:38 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: