Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

New Rear Bumper Guards 924/944

SOLD! THANK YOU.

I have two new Performance Products bumper guards, for '76-'83 924 and '86-'88 924S Porsches. I believe (according to the sticker on the plastic wrapper) they'll also fit 944, but don't know what years.

EDIT: These came from Performance Products, but I believe they are originally from Porsche because they have Porsche part numbers stamped in the back of each one.
These are new and one is still in the plastic bag. I used to manage a small motel here in Daytona Beach, and these were left in the room.

I've checked to see what they sell for and I'll take $110.00 for the pair shipped - Paypal gift. (add 3% for regular paypal payment)

Thanks,
Dan

BTW, I know no one knows me here, but I'm a photographer in Daytona Beach and you can check out my website: Lightdreamz Photography --Dan Mumford If you have any questions, please feel free to email or PM me, and I'll give you my phone number and any other info you might like. (Just don't want to pay ebay fees.)

Last edited by DaytonaDan; 08-05-2011 at 01:18 AM.. Reason: added info
Old 07-19-2011, 10:54 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Hi,
Are the bumper guards still available?

thanks,
Cam
Old 07-30-2011, 05:05 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Yes, I still have them.
Old 07-30-2011, 05:32 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

They are sold. Thanks all.

dan
Old 08-05-2011, 01:16 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: