Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

WTB: Retractable cargo cover brown

Looking for retractable cargo cover brown. Very good condition.

Thanks
Peter
Old 07-31-2011, 08:31 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

I have one available. Roll material is great without defects, retracts beautifully, end caps are perfect and without cracks, hooks still in place and the brown is not faded. Only issue is that a roughly 3" piece of the vinyl covering the metal case has come off. Recovering is simple or run as is. I can get some pics up if interested. Let me know what you think a reasonable price would be.
Old 07-31-2011, 09:32 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

ninfofo

sending pm
Old 07-31-2011, 11:09 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)
Banned

got a black one.
Old 08-01-2011, 12:21 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

PM replied.
Old 08-01-2011, 04:48 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Here are the pics of the cargo cover. There are two brown ones on ebay right now. One for $200 missing the two hooks and one for $175 but missing one hook. I'm not expecting to get that much for mine but I won't let it go for nothing either. The only issue with the one I have is a piece of the vinyl is missing from the metal tube. Recovering is as easy as removing the end caps and gluing some new stuff down. Pics below.

Note that I haven't even bothered cleaning it at all. A little protectant would make this shine nicely but it looks good as is (and I'm lazy).

Material is in great shape with no sun fade.

Retracts perfectly every time.

Picture of the missing vinyl from the metal tube. Measures 3.5" at the widest point and 1.5" at the narrowest. 1.5" "tall."

End cap looks great without cracks.

Other endcap is also perfect. No chipping, cracking, etc.
Old 08-01-2011, 09:06 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: