Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

'86 944na/'87 924s parts

I have a few parts I need to get rid of. I just took a pic of the whole group to post but if you want a closer look at something just let me know. Make me an offer or as the price for what your interested in, I'm going pretty cheap on these stuff but I'm not giving it away and you will pay what ever the ship. is. They are all in good shape but a little dirty. As far as I know everything is in working order( comp.,fuse block,ect.).They are from either an'87 924s or a '86 944na. but should all work on either car and more. If you can't tell from the pic that is a carpet dash cover for an early dash or '87-88 924s. There is a very good cond. blk. sunroof bag, The tail light and side marker light have a couple of small cracks but not bad at all. The trailing arms (or whatever they are called) are in very good cond. and even the bushings are still very solid. The bumper shocks are good but one has a slight bend on the mounting bracket. The strut cartridge is very good cond. The windshield washer nozzles are good and the hose is still plyable. I'm not sure that the A/C comp. is for these cars I can't remember exactly where it came from but I think its from the '87 924s its a nippondenso #10p130.
You can reply here or call me at 601-590-0537
Thanks, Chris

Old 09-09-2011, 10:50 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Garage
You have a pm.
Old 09-11-2011, 05:25 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

I also have a good spare on a silver rim( possibly from 928), and a lot of power steering hoses, and other lines. You will need to send me a pic of the line/hose you need because they are all in a box and I'm not familiar enough to know which one is which, so I'll have to match it up to a pic.
Thanks,
Chris
Old 09-12-2011, 07:45 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)
uvachief

Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to uvachief
Still got the power steering lines? I need the pressure line from the reservoir to the track.

uvachief
1986 944 NA Red 5SPD
Old 05-29-2013, 11:18 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Garage
The rear bumper rubber pad..is it for drivers or passenger side? I need passenger side. Thanks

Old 05-30-2013, 08:52 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: