Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

FS - Vitesse MAF kit incl. new #55 injectors.

Here I have for sale a barely used complete Vitesse MAF kit that I bought for my '89 Turbo S. The chipboard is mapped for 48lbs injectors and K26/6 turbo, but before I had it remapped for my K26/8 turbo I changed my mind and decided to keep my car stock. This kit includes the wiring harness with the correct plug to match the factory harness. So no need to mess with cutting and splicing wires. I didn't get the installation instructions from the previous owner, but since everything is already prepared its just plug and play.

Included in the price is also a brand new set of Siemens 55lbs injectors that I wont be needing either. Price is $750 including shipping to US.

Alex.

Old 10-04-2011, 01:19 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Vey, yes mister President

#48 injectors are the stock ones correct?
Old 10-05-2011, 06:16 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

No, stock injectors are rated at 36lbs. But John at Vitesse can map the chipboard to any size injectors and turbo that you want. I was told that the 55lbs injectors are close enough to the #48 the kit is mapped for, that its possible to use them with either a leaner setting on the FQS or running a bit lower fuel pressure. But as I needed to get the chipboard mapped anyway for my larger turbo, I never tried it.

Alex.
Old 10-05-2011, 08:34 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Bump.. Price lowered to $700 including shipping.

Alex.
Old 10-16-2011, 04:59 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: