Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

FS 83 944 engine with video/pics $850

I am selling a Porsche 944 engine form 1983 Porsche with about 155k miles. She runs great and pulls hard! The engine is in the car so you can come hear it run or even drive it (you must have money with you if you want to drive it). It starts up every time and hasn't given any problems. No leaks and engine is pretty darn clean. The reason why I am selling it is because I am putting a SBC in it. The engine runs great and has great performance and is good on gas. Previous owner told me that the belts and water pump where replaced about 7000 miles ago at Rusnak. Don't buy a cat in a bag, hear and see this engine run before you buy it! If you have any questions or would like more pictures, call or text at 805 2 zero zero 89three 8.

I am selling the engine with all the stuff on it for $850. I will ship it if required. I will sell the engine with the wiring and DME for $1000. Thanks

VID 20110725 155807 - YouTube

Old 10-10-2011, 07:17 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: