Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help



Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
That Guy
 
Techno Duck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 4,852
Garage
FS: Used TPS, ISV, Radiator, LR Stage 1 cylinder head and other misc. parts

Clearing out space on the shelves in the basement..

All parts are off my '88 951. All prices are plus shipping, under most cases it will be USPS Priority Mail. PayPal accepted, but you pay the fee's.

Used TPS; $30. Has 125k miles on it. Replaced during my rebuild, otherwise worked with no problems.



Used ISV; $40. Has 125k miles on it. Replaced during my rebuild, still worked fine. Intake track was pressure tested to 17psi prior to replacement, body of the ISV does not leak.



Used ISV; $35. This was off of my '87 n/a (same part between the n/a and 951). If i remember right it has about 79k miles on it. Still worked aswell, though it has never been pressure tested.



SOLD Used 951 Radiator; $50. Has 125k miles on it. Did not leak and car had no cooling issues. Was replaced during rebuild. In great shape, id say about 99% of it is in straight, the other 1% having very slight bends in the fins.
__________________
Jon
1988 Granite Green 911 3.4L
2005 Arctic Silver 996 GT3
Past worth mentioning - 1987 924S, 1987 944, 1988 944T with 5.7L LS1

Last edited by Techno Duck; 10-14-2011 at 07:41 AM..
Old 10-12-2011, 03:52 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
That Guy
 
Techno Duck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 4,852
Garage
SOLD LR Stage 1 951 cylinder head; $300. Has 20k miles since it was rebuilt by LR. Head is o-ringed so it should be used with a widefire headgasket. Has port on back for LR steam vent fitting. No broken bolts / studs. Exhaust ports (ceramic) are all in perfect shape, no cracks or chunks missing. Deck is in great shape, no corrosion, pitting..etc. Only reason i did not reuse this head was to minimize downtime during my rebuild.

Used Laso waterpump; $20. Installed in 2006 and has about 30k miles.. was replaced during the rebuild. Still in great shape, bearing / pulley is still tight with no play or noise. Pump build date is from 2004 as shown by date stamp, so this is not a rebuilt. Has some light surface rust on the impeller from sitting on my bench, the flash makes it look worse than it is.





__________________
Jon
1988 Granite Green 911 3.4L
2005 Arctic Silver 996 GT3
Past worth mentioning - 1987 924S, 1987 944, 1988 944T with 5.7L LS1

Last edited by Techno Duck; 10-14-2011 at 07:40 AM..
Old 10-12-2011, 03:53 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: columbia sc
Posts: 1,398
Jon
I'll take the radiater> shipping to 29033
Brian
Old 10-12-2011, 05:27 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: columbia sc
Posts: 1,398
It's late sorry I can't spell.
Old 10-12-2011, 05:29 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Kansas City, MO
Posts: 540
Was the head ported at all? Any difference in power?
Old 10-13-2011, 06:23 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)
Reply

Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

 


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 08:32 PM.


 
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright 2018 Pelican Parts, LLC - Posts may be archived for display on the Pelican Parts Website -    DMCA Registered Agent Contact Page
 

DTO Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.