Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

FS or FT: Parting out NA Auto Porsche 944 late model parts

Hi there i'm new to the community and need to get my foot in the door of the 944 community. I would like to sell/trade/and buy here from now on. I accept Paypal gladly.
I am located in 07735 Keyport, NJ (Not far from Matawan, Woodbridge, and freehold NJ)

All parts pulled are used parts out of a late model 944 that was automatic. The car was rear ended on the upper portion (Looked like a tall truck, which damaged the taillights and hatchback.)

Parts (All prices before shipping/PP fees/I offer combo deals):

(Photos coming tomorrow) Large items preferred pick up but may be willing to work something out if price is worth it and a member really needs it.

-Front lower valance in good shape little to no damage (needs paint) $100

-Front sway bar w/o bushings $20

-Rear sway bar w/ bushings(bushings may be in good shape) $25

-Torque Tube(May need rebuild) $100

-Complete Automatic Transmission w/ TC (May need rebuild) $200 obo

-Computer Bosch
85101014 E
928 618 119 05
0 265 103 035 085 $100 obo

-Sunroof motor assembly w/ relays etc $75 obo

-Cruise control unit $50 obo

-Coolant reservoir(I'll check for leaks, looked good upon removal) $50 obo

- Passenger side Taillight Electronics plate - $10

-Rear quarter windows sold as a pair in good shape (just need cleaned up) - $50

-Rear Torsion bar assembly (Car was held up nicely with this before i took it apart) $100 obo

-Rear knuckles connected to rear A arms (arm that connects to torsion bar assembly) sold as pair preferred(Probably going to need rebuild but overall great shape) $100 obo

-A/C Dryer, condenser, and compressor (may need rebuild) $100 obo

-Front flip up light assembly $100

-Front flip up light panels (a lil beat up and need some love) $20 for both

-Moonroof in pretty good condition $100

-Rear axles (pair may be in need of rebuild) $50

-Front end parts coming soon after i take apart what i need for my cars!! (inquire if you need anything, i might have it!)

I don't know if that's everything or the best info at the moment so i will update as much as i can. Photos coming tomorrow hopefully. Contact me at 732-two seven five- 2175 Via TEXT please! or email me at PunkBMXartist(at)MSN.com
Local preferred highly as i don't always have time to ship but will do so if you really need an item.

I am fixing up my 944 at the moment and have the dreaded 944 Death rattle of the flex plate I'm in a terrible living situation and can't honestly afford to get it fixed by someone else at the moment. I've been doing MUCH research on the best way to get this fixed and i'm aiming to do it once and do it right for the best money.

I need to acquire:

a Late model used 5 speed flywheel disc and pressure plate as well as a rubber hub disc. I will trade anything i have for this together. Also I will trade EVERYTHING i have for anyone who will do the swap or assist me during the swap as i need my car fixed more then anything.

Low priority eventually need to acquire:
I eventually need to get my A/C fixed (No cold air blows, 2nd power source from deicer could possibly be bad....don't know everything about the system so not sure where it could be bad....) That's plans for next spring.

Rear late model hatch shocks

more to come...

Last edited by Tice Town 944; 10-18-2011 at 11:42 PM..
Old 10-18-2011, 11:39 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: