Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Porsche Crest Sweet na 944 4 sale

Hey every one!
I am looking to sell my 1983 944. This car is a beauty!!!
This car is in AZ and is completely rust free. It has been cared for religiously, and no expense has been spared.
DESCRIPTION: The car is black with a custom black and red interior. A "968" style rear end body kit has been added and it looks awesome. (betterbodies motorsport) 17" 993 carrera cup wheels have been added. (17X9 in back and 17X7 in front) The entire car has a fresh coat of professionally applied paint. (dupont Chroma System) And paint materials alone cost over 2000 dollars. The body is flawless! The interior is near perfect condition. Also I have added a insane sound system. Alpine cd head unit, Boston Accoustic component system in front, Boston 4x6 in rear, each powered by there own alpine 100 watt amplifier, and in the subwoofer department we have two 10 inch rockford fosgates being pushed by a Precision Power 2200 Powerclass amp. (completely chrome) This system was not put together to break windows, accurate sound reproduction was the goal!!!

On the parts and mods side:
New: Water pump, radiator, Clutch, Head gasket, Throttle position switch, Starter, Oil cooler, Ac clutch, fuel pump, injection system, timing belts, transaxle from an 87, cv halfshafts..........
Mods: Kand N filtercharger, throttle cam, High performance plug wires...

These are just the features I could remember....this car is AWESOME!!!!!

I will consider delivering.If you have any questions at all please e mail me, and I will answer them as soon as possible! If you live in the phoenix area and would like to come by and see it call me at 602 821 0080 I am asking 5800 obo
Here are a few links to see some pics

this one is good
http://autotrader.com/findacar/vdetail.jtmpl?car_id=89657576&dealer_id=&certified=n&max_price=&start_year=1982&end_year=2002&address=85304&search_type=used&make=POR&model=944&min_price=&distance=200&advcd_on=n&advanced=n&color=&car_year=1983&ac_afflt=none
This one shows a different angle and the shiny paint, but is a little washed out
http://autotrader.com/findacar/vdetail.jtmpl?car_id=89657577&dealer_id=&certified=n&max_price=&start_year=1982&end_year=2002&address=85304&search_type=used&make=POR&model=944&min_price=&distance=200&advcd_on=n&advanced=n&color=&car_year=1983&ac_afflt=none

Last edited by BigDankDog; 03-26-2002 at 03:53 PM..
Old 03-26-2002, 03:51 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: