Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

5 - 15x7" Cookie Cutters - Four Powder Coated Black - So Cal

SOLD

I have a set of four 15x7" cookie cutter wheels that were closely checked for cracks of any kind and when they were deemed in great structural condition I had four of them powder coated black. Two of them have used race rubber on them and were used one day. The other two have never had tires mounted on them since they were powder coated. I also have another 15x7 cookie cutter that I am including that has not been powder coated.

These wheels will look great on your car and are priced to move. I would prefer them to be picked up in So Cal but we can discuss shipping options also. I will post a picture within the next couple of days.

$300 for all 5 rims.

Last edited by racea911; 11-18-2011 at 10:27 AM..
Old 11-15-2011, 11:17 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Comeau Racing

Have you spun them up to make sure they are straight and true? I might be interested here in San Diego
Comeau Racing Enterprises, Inc. www.comeauracing.com
We do only 924S, 944's, 968's all day, every day.
Old 11-15-2011, 01:13 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

I used them for a while on my 911 down at several events in San Diego and they balanced up fine. Then I had them powdercoated and only used one pair of them one day. Those balanced up fine also.

And to avoid confusion, the tires on the two rims are used up.
Old 11-15-2011, 02:44 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmay! View Post
Have you spun them up to make sure they are straight and true? I might be interested here in San Diego
HA! I just realized who asked me this question. Tim, you instructed me in my black 1970T WITH these wheels on the car. That was before I had them powder coated.

PM me for the brave enough to instruct me deal!
Old 11-16-2011, 09:16 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Sold
Old 11-18-2011, 10:27 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: