Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Complete Black Interior 944 951 968 - 10 Speaker panels, near perfect! - Bay Area CA

Greetings,

I built my 968 powered 944 up to be as perfect as possible over the last 9 years. However, after an accident I've decided to turn it into a race car. Included is the entire interior, you get literally everything, right down to the carpet.

Asking Price: $1000/obo

I've added the rare factory10-speaker setup (different front door panels and rear interior panels). The dashboard was stripped and recovered to eliminate future cracks (looks factory). The seats are in excellent condition, the leather is still soft and pliable. The driver's seat has minimal wear on the left side bolsters, but looks great. The driver's seat is 4 way power (front and rear tilt). All seat belts are there, with very nice color on the buttons (The photo shows missing rear seat belts, but they are there, and the plastic sleeves for the rear belts are in perfect shape, not torn at all) Also not pictured is a nearly perfect condition steering wheel which is now on the car. The center console is in nice shape as well, and comes with a brand new hinge for the cassette box (I've always run without the cassette box so that I could have a nice tray for my wallet and etc.) It even has an intact factory original shift knob.

No parts have been removed yet, so it's all there. (Note, the pictured floor mats were given to a friend for his 944, so they are not included) I was hoping to sell the whole interior to someone in need of a full swap, but if nobody bites I'll consider breaking it up. However, the parts priced individually would come out to considerably more than my asking price here.

Anyone out there with a nice 944 in need of a new interior?

Best,

Anthony

Old 11-26-2011, 05:39 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

PM sent.
Old 11-26-2011, 06:04 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Garage
Is that a 1 year only '87 944 painted summer yellow from factory or aftermarket re-paint?
'83 944 ROW zermatt silver/black, sunroof & A/C factory deleted, houndstooth sport seats, 7Q - 220 LSD short fifth, F & R 23.3 MM 951 M030 suspension, 16" fuch's, manual windows, club sport mirrors, Blk/Wht gauges, rear seats & all sound deadening removed, 968 rear wing, fiberglass hood & 937 F bumper
Old 11-27-2011, 07:55 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Interior looks great. Where did you get the dash recovered?
Old 11-29-2011, 01:49 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

I wish I remembered who did the dash... It was over 5 years ago at a little shop in Portland, OR...
Old 11-29-2011, 03:21 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)
Vey, yes mister President

if/when you part, ill take the drivers seat (possibly passenger seat) and the dash. let me know when that is.
Old 11-30-2011, 02:20 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

I'd be interested in the door panels if you want to sell them separately
Old 11-30-2011, 09:51 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)
Banned from Boulder

Garage
Wow this is tempting, although I couldn't use the dash, steering wheel, or rear seat back.
Old 11-30-2011, 09:55 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)

Garage
Do you still have the whole interior? Thanks, Mike dmcampbell@campbelllaw.com
Old 12-07-2011, 05:25 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Tags
944 , 951 , 968