Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

WTB Late Offset Wheel Assy

Converting my 83 944 to late offset all around. Already have the rear squared away. Need front struts, springs, discs, hubs, control arms, manual steering tie rods etc. Would ideally be upgraded struts and springs. Already have Koni adjustables in the rear.

Also need all 4 calipers (front and rear).

Let me know if you have any or all parts or any ideas on a cheap source.

Thanks!
Old 11-30-2011, 07:14 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Garage
I have the complete front suspension setup from a '89 944 2.7 car.

It would include newer sachs struts complete with springs and top mounts.
Hubs, spindles, rotors, brake calipers, pads, A-arms w/bushings and rear mount
I also have the larger turbo sway bar for the front if needed for an extra $50, I dont have koni fronts but the sachs shocks have 2003 date codes on them and they tested with a strong return!

This would be the complete package ready to bolt into your car, no missing pieces to wait for. All from an automatic 2.7 '89 that was driven on the street and highway commuter till it needed the dreaded rubber flywheel dampner and so it got parted earlier this year.

You can have the complete setup shipped to you for $250 its out I just need to get into a couple boxes. You will even get most of the shiny gold hardware.

thanks Shawn
'83 944 ROW zermatt silver/black, sunroof & A/C factory deleted, houndstooth sport seats, 7Q - 220 LSD short fifth, F & R 23.3 MM 951 M030 suspension, 16" fuch's, manual windows, club sport mirrors, Blk/Wht gauges, rear seats & all sound deadening removed, 968 rear wing, fiberglass hood & 937 F bumper
Old 12-01-2011, 04:17 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

From a earlier post I think he is looking for late turbo setup.
Old 12-01-2011, 04:25 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Commdiver, thanks for the response! That seems like a heck of a deal.

Thanks for jumping in Brian.

Maybe I can explain my situation a little better.. I have a complete rear end from an 87 turbo ready to go on my 83. It's only missing calipers. I'd like to run the turbo size brakes and fully adjustable suspension (or at least something very stiff) all the way around.

After posting this I've been considering just running the upgraded suspension and brakes on my early offset. I didn't realize I'd have to do some steering modifications and the extreme price of late control arms. I will use spacers up front and late offset 16's.

So..what I'm looking for is adjustable early style suspension and a large brake kit (that can use four piston calipers--ie turbo). I get the feeling these don't go up for sale too often so I'm open to some suggestions on a new set!
Old 12-01-2011, 07:19 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: