Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

WTB: Saratoga roof for '88 944 (electric roof)

Hi Guys,

I'm looking for a saratoga sunroof for my '88 944 with electric roof. If you have one or know of one for sale please let me know. Thanks.
Old 01-03-2012, 04:59 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

still looking
Old 01-13-2012, 05:27 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

I have 2 sitting in the attic.
Old 01-14-2012, 02:54 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)
Tony the Karguy

Garage
Saratogo Top

Would could a guy get one of those Saratoga tops for?

Tony
Old 01-14-2012, 04:57 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

no disrespect

Tony, I think you need to SEARCH the topic of Saratoga top and KNOW what folks have been paying for this hard to find items. I have one (not for sale), but you should consider taking the first step sir.
Old 01-20-2012, 05:19 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Saratoga Top Available

I have a Saratoga Top (electric) from my 86 944 that is in excellent shape including burgundy storage bag. The tint is "Golden Bronze". I would be willing to sell if the price is right....as the last post noted...you KNOW what these are going for (some posts noted recent e-Bay adds for $1K+) and they do make a nice added touch to the overall look and feel of the car. Have many more pics available. If interested PM me and I can send additional photos, etc.

Old 04-01-2012, 01:37 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Thanks for the offer. FYI, the manufacturer has started to produce these tops again and it should be ready for purchase by summer to the tune of $500 or less from what I recall. GLWS
Old 04-01-2012, 03:13 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by veleno View Post
Thanks for the offer. FYI, the manufacturer has started to produce these tops again and it should be ready for purchase by summer to the tune of $500 or less from what I recall. GLWS

I saw the thread on the Saratoga Top re-birth and hope the new process goes well and the business is back on it's feet. The glass roof is certainly a nice added feature. I placed the listing just in case someone may be interested and would like to get their hands on a nice original copy and a "sure thing". Thanks!
Old 04-01-2012, 04:46 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: