Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Garage
Koni yellows Double adjustible / rears SOLD

Pair of koni yellows ( used) clean up and refinished nice condition fit 944 , 968 I had them on my 968 turbo but removed them for some coil overs . $300 shipped Koni sold Thank you ect

Koni site showing double adj procedure

www.koni-na.com/pdf/tech.pdf

Last edited by dp951; 01-22-2012 at 09:40 AM..
Old 01-06-2012, 07:48 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Garage
are these double adjustable?
Old 01-11-2012, 10:24 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Garage
Part number looks to be a koni sport, so single adjustable.

And to the OP, you may want to adjust your price, new Koni Sports can be purchased for $154 each.
Old 01-12-2012, 04:06 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Garage
koni adj

Quote:
Originally Posted by klaus View Post
Part number looks to be a koni sport, so single adjustable.

And to the OP, you may want to adjust your price, new Koni Sports can be purchased for $154 each.
ADJUSTMENT
PROCEDURES

Independently adjustable in both compression and rebound,
this series racing shock absorbers offer over 140 different
combinations of compression and rebound, to finely tune the
chassis for maximum performance.
General Precaution - Do not place piston rod in a vise, nor
cause damage to the rod surface. (Figure 3)
Rebound - Insert a pin into the slotted adjuster located at top
eye (Figure 1). Moving the pin from left to right (counterclockwise)

will cause the forces to increase. From the
minimum or factory position, there are 12 possible sweeps of
adjustment (1 sweep equals 1/4 turn).
Compression - Insert a screwdriver into the lower
adjustment device
(Figure 2). Turning the screw driver from
left to right (clockwise) will cause the forces to increase.
From
the factory or minimum position, there are 12 possible “clicks”
of adjustment.
Old 01-12-2012, 12:22 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)
Rocket Surgeon

Garage
Send a message via AIM to Pettybird
they're obviously double adjustable, but by part number they probably started life as singles. a Koni rebuild center can upgrade them to DA specs.
Old 01-12-2012, 02:02 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)
Garage Helper

Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to Cocacolakidd
I could offer $200.00 shipped (97501, OR) - sorry but my money is real tight now.

Do you take Pay Pal?

Thanks, Ed.
Pedal to the metal till you see the gates of hell then brake
NLA - No longer available is a four letter word
Old 01-12-2012, 11:18 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Garage
can you explain these shocks a little better? were they rebuilt to DA specs as someone has stated? you have pics of them stripped to the bare metal so you must have some further info. and if they were rebuilt, were they modified in their dampening rates for stiffer springs or are they standard koni sport rates?

would really like some further info as i'm very interested and this part number does not come up on koni's site at all or even on the their euro site.

thanks
Old 01-13-2012, 10:31 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by raticosa View Post
can you explain these shocks a little better? were they rebuilt to DA specs as someone has stated? you have pics of them stripped to the bare metal so you must have some further info. and if they were rebuilt, were they modified in their dampening rates for stiffer springs or are they standard koni sport rates?

would really like some further info as i'm very interested and this part number does not come up on koni's site at all or even on the their euro site.

thanks
It seems that the seller stripped the paint and re painted the shocks
Old 01-14-2012, 05:34 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)

Garage
Quote:

thanks
Hello, I had purchased a quite allot of 944 items these as well as other were part of my purchase, I had them on one my 968 projects and then latter replaced them with leda , As far as I know and my use I had no issues with them , I would say they are stock I cleaned them up and resprayed them to put them on my turbo 968 . your welcome to inspect them if you don't like them you can send them back ??

Old 01-14-2012, 09:05 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)

Garage
Used konis

Quote:

thanks

I also have some konis to rebuild 3 sets front and rears, early and late . the rears are standard yellows they would be used a custom rebuild THANKS for the interest.

Old 01-14-2012, 09:13 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #10 (permalink)

Garage
Thanks guys sold I still have some core units availble.
Old 01-22-2012, 09:33 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #11 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: