Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Garage
Send a message via AIM to cpfoster
'86 944 Turbo Body Parts -- Guards Red

Have '86 944 Turbo Parts car originally bought for the built Powerhaus motor it has in it. It was a garaged track car and the paint is excellent if you have a Guards Red 944T / 944 and need some body parts.

Fenders, wheels, front suspension, windshield, all gone, but do have:

Excellent doors (complete minus interior panel -- $100 each

Excellent hood -- $100

Rear hatch glass with rubber spoiler -- $100

Or take everything listed above for $300

The tub including excellent rear qtr panels will be available free for pick-up, but you probably need a ramp truck to winch the body up on to.

Everything available for local pickup in the Hill Country, just Southwest of Austin, or San Antonio, TX. Will hold /store any parts for small deposit for pickup within the next couple of months.

Motor may become available, it was built from block up by Powerhaus, and have build sheet if anyone is interested in seeing it ($9K). This motor put down 411 RWHP on the dyno, and I was saving it to eventually install in my 951S, but I do have a '74 914 2.0L project I would like to have painted.

Please PM any inquiries.

Thanks,
Chris

Old 02-15-2012, 07:50 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Vey, yes mister President

what about those wheels?
Old 02-15-2012, 07:57 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Garage
Wheels gone
Old 02-15-2012, 08:05 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Garage
How much are you looking to get for the motor?
Old 02-16-2012, 07:25 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Garage
$2700 for motor -- complete except no injectors, fuel rail, WG, Turbo, etc.

Head O-Ringed, ported polished, has Zero miles with new valve guides, springs etc. Timing belt, rollers have zero miles since done too but sitting about 5 years so would replace belt
Old 02-16-2012, 07:39 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Garage
Why did this car get dismantled????
PCA Member
Old 02-16-2012, 01:25 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Garage
Because the car always had some electrical issue and was diagnosed by many techs who couldn't come up with a solution. Eventually they decided the only fix was to re-wire the car, and when the PO got word of the $$ figure to re-wire the car, I think it was the last straw and he directed his mechanic to part the car out.

Most of the race goodies were gone when I got the car. It was a street/track car.
Old 02-16-2012, 03:19 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: