Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Garage
Send a message via AIM to h3xb00t3r
Parting out my 86 black 944 turbo

Well Guys,

Its a sad day time for the big mistake almost every guy makes. Selling his sports car.

I am parting out my 1986 black turbo. It has about 108 thousand miles on it. The transmission is an LSD. The motor is out of the car and halfway rebuilt. I also have a stack of shiny new parts. I will make a list and update this post when I go back to the shop. Lots of little parts. I still have most of the major big items. I guess thats it. If you need something let me know and I will get pictures and a price.

Thanks!

P.S. I ran over glass in the street right before this picture got out and took the picture by the time I got the picture the tire was flat.

NOTE: The head was cleaned by the machine shop after this picture I will take another soon.

Old 02-21-2012, 11:36 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Nigel Tufnel Wannabe

951t

Sent PM
Old 02-22-2012, 03:14 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

pm sent
Old 02-22-2012, 04:42 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)
Vey, yes mister President

what condition are the wheels in? might be interested for a decent price. also, hows the interior look? might be interested in the seats if they are in good shape.

Last edited by cockerpunk; 02-22-2012 at 06:24 AM..
Old 02-22-2012, 06:20 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)
Under the car

Why are you parting it out? Wouldn't it be worth putting back together?
Old 02-22-2012, 11:09 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)
What's on YOUR Hood?

Price for Script door handles + locks, ignition and rear hatch lock + keys shipped to PA?
Old 02-22-2012, 11:35 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

What about floor mats?? Looking for a set that are in good shape...shipped 14094.
Thx
Old 02-22-2012, 02:03 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by matthewb View Post
Why are you parting it out? Wouldn't it be worth putting back together?

I am parting it out because my company won a few big medical contracts and I now work 60-80 hours a week. I am also getting married soon so ANY free time does not go to the car. The engine needs more work and the wiring harness needs replaced because the wires were starting to crack. I talked to a few shops and they are way more $$$ to finish the car then what I could go buy one for. Plus Ive always wanted a newer 911 and now with the new contracts I could start to afford one. :P
Old 02-22-2012, 02:21 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by cockerpunk View Post
what condition are the wheels in? might be interested for a decent price. also, hows the interior look? might be interested in the seats if they are in good shape.
Wheels are in nice shape. I can get some pics soon. The interior is not in the best shape as my plans when I bought the car were going to make it a track day car anyways so never cared to buy new interior. I drove it for about 3-4 months and the turbo blew up. Thats when the rebuild started. Did not have a girl friend and did not own a house so I had lot more free time and money when I started.
Old 02-22-2012, 02:25 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by intrepidagent View Post
Price for Script door handles + locks, ignition and rear hatch lock + keys shipped to PA?
Let me see how much time it will take to remove them and I will get you a price. Thanks!
Old 02-22-2012, 02:26 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #10 (permalink)

Garage

NOTE: The yellow in the shifter hole is some kind of foam. That was the last owners idea for fixing a small exhaust leak. That poor car he had it for 2 weeks when I saved it from MR.Hack. Lucky thats the only thing he tried to do.

Old 02-22-2012, 03:05 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #11 (permalink)
Vey, yes mister President

i need black stuff, so someone else will have to take the intirior.

the wheels i am interested in if straight. let me know a price shipped to 55119
Old 02-22-2012, 04:12 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #12 (permalink)

I sent you a PM.

Cheers,
Larry
Old 02-22-2012, 07:10 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #13 (permalink)

Garage
Sorry for the millions of pictures. Here are some of the parts Ive been asked to post pictures of. I have tons of other parts if something is not here just ask. Thanks Guys!

Old 02-23-2012, 12:15 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #14 (permalink)

Garage

Old 02-23-2012, 12:15 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #15 (permalink)

Garage

NOTE: I took pictures of the walls. They pretty clean if you would like to see them just shoot me a PM

Old 02-23-2012, 12:16 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #16 (permalink)

Hello, Is the OPRV the 86 one piece and how much do you want for it?

Cheers,
Larry
Old 02-23-2012, 02:10 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #17 (permalink)
Quality

I need one of the hatch pin assemblies. Comes out with a triple-square (cheese-head) bit. #6 I think? I need the pin assembly, with a pin that isn't frozen in place, please. PM me.
Old 02-23-2012, 05:18 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #18 (permalink)

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix_iii View Post
I need one of the hatch pin assemblies. Comes out with a triple-square (cheese-head) bit. #6 I think? I need the pin assembly, with a pin that isn't frozen in place, please. PM me.
PM sent.
Old 02-24-2012, 05:49 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #19 (permalink)

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandad#3 View Post
Hello, Is the OPRV the 86 one piece and how much do you want for it?

Cheers,
Larry
PM sent.
Old 02-24-2012, 05:50 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #20 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Tags
951 , lsd , parting out , porsche 944 , turbo