Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

FS: 968 Corner Lamps (US) pair

Replaced mine with Euro-spec lamps. These aren't perfect but not that bad either. $5 plus shipping or local pickup in Portland, Maine. Thanks, -Tom
Old 02-25-2012, 09:38 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Still available...
Old 02-28-2012, 08:26 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Still available after d*cking around with 2 guys over shipping. Come on people... They're $5 bucks. Shipping will cost more than what I'm asking for the lights.
Old 04-18-2012, 07:58 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Hey, I'll take them. Let me know total with shipping and I'll shoot you a PayPal brian944turbo@att.net
Old 04-18-2012, 09:52 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

my apologies

Tom-

I must apologize.

I wanted the lamps but don't have a paypal, so I am using someone elses. For some reason they wouldn't give me their login info without seeing a breakdown of the shipping cost.

I should have made a paypal myself and saved both of us much time and trouble.

You always are very nice to work with, and I did not match your standards. I do apologize.

Just trying to be nice here, I'm not looking to start an argument or anything. I just want to straighten things out, and understand the time-wasting is entirely my end in regards to these lamps.

I hope Tom you do understand and accept my apology.

All be safe, have a good one!

Cheers
Old 04-18-2012, 11:16 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Great deal. I've had to buy a few extras over the years at 8x that price.
Corvette Z06 - Dedicated track car (Sold)
'94 968 Cab-Guards Red (Sold)
Old 04-19-2012, 04:41 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: