Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Bloc, crank cradle & crank bearing set sold - $500

Still have Excellent Piston set w/rings and Bearings and every thing else in re-build parts for STD. bore and stroke (1986-87-88-89) 951 short Block... call me 859-653-8477 - Hi my name is Ron

86 Turbo Short Block (New Rebuild Kit)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI, My name is Ron...

I am new to this site, so if I make some mistakes along the way here please be kind. I will try to describe this item for sale as best as I can. It is always better to call me at (859-653-8477) and we can discuss detail of this item as I hate typing with a vengeance. I have been a PCA member and professional race drive for over 40 years. Have held FIA, SCCA, IMSA, PCA, & NASCAR Lic's. and respect the art of racing. I will not try and sell something here on this site that I would not use myself.

For Sale (1 complete 86 951 Turbo short block) (1 Complete New Engine Rebuild Kit)... asking $1250. What you see in the engine pic's is... what is for sale. This block and components are in excellent condition with hardly no scuffing on cylinders walls and pistons I would say a 8.5 out of a 10. Engine crank mains and rod bearings are excellent and in spec's for std. rebuild bearings. The Engine came from a 1986 Turbo with 56K miles and was running when removed. Car had been totaled from a rear end collision. The block and crank have been hot tanked (cleaned), pistons and rods have been (de-greased). I have the balance shafts and the covers if you need them (they have not been cleaned) because I was going to build a stock 2.5 Lt. Race engine with balance shafts delete. The rebuild kit comes with bal. shaft new seals and 1/2 bearings for both. I can throw in the bal. shaft's and covers if you need them. If you want to make me an offer or have questions it's much better to call me, see my phone number above.

02-20-2012, 01:38 PM Recommend this thread for the PelicanWiki #1 (permalink)

RRRacing1970
View Public Profile
Send a private message to RRRacing1970
Send email to RRRacing1970
Find More Posts by RRRacing1970

RRRacing1970

Garage
RRRacing1970's Garage
Old Faithfull
"Jamboogie"
Engine Block & Bearings for crank and pistons ...sold $500

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Still have excellent pistons and crank w.pan and pan gasket $450 for the lot!
Thanks... PELICAN... you have a great site here!
Ron
Today, 10:15 AM Recommend this thread for the PelicanWiki #2 (permalink)
Old 03-14-2012, 06:26 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: