Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

FS: 944S/S2 AFM & 944S Intake Tube

These are a couple parts I have left over from my current engine rebuild project. I decided to go with an aftermarket engine management system with MAP sensor so I don't need these parts. Pictures included below...

944S intake tube with rubber boots. Part numbers are 944.110.323.05, 944.110.321.02, and 944.110.317.02. All are clean and in good shape. Asking $20 + shipping. I would also be open to separting these parts if necessary.

944S or S2 AFM (Air Flow Meter) part number 944.606.124.00 (Bosh part number 0 280 203 029). This has been cleaned and lubricated and the contact has been adjusted. I tested it with a volt meter and it is in perfect working order. There is some minor damage to the edge of the plastic cap that was caused by prying it off. This is clearly shown in the pictures. It is purely cosmetic, and does not affect the operation of the unit. Asking $50 + shipping.

I also have AFM mounting brackets for both an S and S2 that are both powder coated "mirror red". I will include 1 (your choice) for free if you buy the AFM or will sell separately for $15 ea.

Shipping cost will be actual cost of shipping (as best I can estiamte using a tape measure, scale, and shipping websites). I usually ship USPS but can ship Fed Ex or UPS if it is cheaper. Please feel free to contact me (PM is best) with any questions or offers.

Old 03-26-2012, 05:38 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Garage
Intake tube 944S

Howdy,
If you still have the 944S intake tube/boots I will take them, also the AFM mounting bracket for the "S"
Thanks
Jeff

Old 05-30-2012, 11:34 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: