Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

1987 944s Parts or would make nice track car

Hi everyone
I have to sale my 944s am located in Miami fl
I was turning it into a 944 spec car .
I had the head redone with new gaskets set . motor and tranny still in car . the interior was gutted completely I have all the interior parts saved In my garage. The head needs to by installed but everthing is there . I have spent many hours cleaning the interior would make a nice project . I also have a bypass exhaust not used yet that I will throw in .

The body is in great shape. It can be put back to a street car but it's missing pieces . It would make a nice track .. car also has the 944s motor which is the 16 valve .
I have two set of rims for it the phone dails that I will throw in also that have tires .
The seats are in great shape .
I was looking for 1300 Obo .
Everything worked before my madness .
The body has no rust and never been crashed its straight .
Thank you for looking .
I have pictures I just don't know how to post them I can email them too you
Old 04-29-2012, 09:49 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Maybe interested if you can send me pictures. Shoot me an email egrafton944@hotmail.com
1986 951 camo (drift pig 3.0)
1983 944 green (the bean! / daily driver)
Old 04-29-2012, 06:05 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Email sent thanks
Old 04-29-2012, 06:59 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)
James Chimney

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by 944racecar View Post
Hi everyone
I have to sale my 944s am located in Miami fl
I was turning it into a 944 spec car .
I had the head redone with new gaskets set . motor and tranny still in car . the interior was gutted completely I have all the interior parts saved In my garage. The head needs to by installed but everthing is there . I have spent many hours cleaning the interior would make a nice project . I also have a bypass exhaust not used yet that I will throw in .

The body is in great shape. It can be put back to a street car but it's missing pieces . It would make a nice track .. car also has the 944s motor which is the 16 valve .
I have two set of rims for it the phone dails that I will throw in also that have tires .
The seats are in great shape .
I was looking for 1300 Obo .
Everything worked before my madness .
The body has no rust and never been crashed its straight .
Thank you for looking .
I have pictures I just don't know how to post them I can email them too you
Pictures of the seats and do you have the read cargo rug in Linen? Jamesballchimney@aol.com
Old 04-30-2012, 12:51 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by drift a 944 View Post
Maybe interested if you can send me pictures. Shoot me an email egrafton944@hotmail.com
Hey Elliot, Dave in Miami ,
I saw the car 2 weeks ago , as a track car it could be a good canidate,the body was straight, and it was pretty much gutted , a rebuilt head was on the car but not finished up , ( no belts or cam gear installed) . I have some picks if you want a look. I'm still mad I missed the 944 get together.

Last edited by dp951; 05-07-2012 at 08:47 AM..
Old 05-02-2012, 09:49 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Garage
will u sell the bypass exhaust? if so email me pictures A111didas@aol.com
Old 05-07-2012, 05:50 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Garage
944s

Where is the car located?
Old 05-19-2012, 06:36 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)
Andrew Gawers' Dad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ledzepp08 View Post
Where is the car located?
First post, second line.
Old 05-19-2012, 09:16 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)

Garage
The car is in South Miami Florida ( when I looked at it ) 15 min drive south from Miami International Airport
Old 05-20-2012, 07:21 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: