Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Porsche 87 CUP Wheels... $550 with Caps

Up Date 5-30-12 See Below...

Wheel Weight = 18 #'s Front & 21 #'s Rears... Make me an Offer I can deal here... they gota go!

Porsche "CUP" Light Weight Wheels and Crests Caps... $550

Will fit 924... 944... 944s... 944/951... 944 S2... 968... 911... and Boxers

W/O Crest Caps... $500

Fronts... 7 X 16 (5X130 - Bolt Pattern) 55 MM off Set

Rears... 9X16 (5X130 - Bolt Pattern) 52 MM off Set

Excellent Condition... "Pristine"

(2) Front PN# - 944 362 1114 - 7X16 O/S 55

(2) Rear PN# - 994 362 1116 - 8X16 O/S 52

Will Negotiate... an offer and Deliver with in 25 Miles...
If Shipped from 41075 you pay the shipping... will ship USA only...

Please call only... Ron before 6 PM (EST) ... 859-653-8477
It will take longer to answer e-mails...

Last edited by RRRacing1970; 06-14-2012 at 09:50 AM.. Reason: spelling
Old 05-23-2012, 06:21 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Bump...

BUMP... ?

For the guy who call about the wheels and caps... my phone went south yesterday and now it's fixed. Yes I will negotiate a lower $ price for the wheels.
Old 05-25-2012, 06:04 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)
New Up Dat on PN#'s...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRRacing1970 View Post
BUMP... ?

For the guy who call about the wheels and caps... my phone went south yesterday and now it's fixed. Yes I will negotiate a lower $ price for the wheels.
New up date on PN's these are 16 inch "CUP" wheels... very rare!
Old 05-31-2012, 06:09 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Garage
Could you please verify those part numbers, they didn't show up in PET. Also the wheels do not look like the 16 inch cup wheels that I am familiar with (came on 964s and 968s):

You also state the wheels are "Pristine" yet in the pictures there seems to be a lot of scuffing, and marks on the wheels.
Old 05-31-2012, 07:03 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)
Quote:
Originally Posted by klaus View Post
Could you please verify those part numbers, they didn't show up in PET. Also the wheels do not look like the 16 inch cup wheels that I am familiar with (came on 964s and 968s):

You also state the wheels are "Pristine" yet in the pictures there seems to be a lot of scuffing, and marks on the wheels.
Hi Klaus... how you doing... will post up some more pic's of these wheels by the w/e, tires were removed last week and the wheels are still at the shop.

Best Regards to your questions... are you interested in buying or just want to prove that these wheels are what I say they are. How about I say the wheels are great, fantastic, straight and true and have been raced at Mid OHIO instead of "Pristine"... in the eye of the "Owner"... for a set of Cup Wheels that are "0ver 25 Years Old".. the wheels in the pic's are just dirty and have been on an 87 Porsche turbo for the past 7 years... that is one of the rarest Turbos imported into the US in 1987... go look up "NILE GREEN" 1987 Porsche Turbo (VIN-# WP0AA2953HN153000) with 87K miles and then come back with how many were made and imported into the US in 1987 as a Limited Production Run Aniv. Edition... in 1987 is the only year Porsche manuf. this car (Nile Green) (TURBO) in the history of the 951 Production Run... the #'s imported to the US may suprise you. You would be hard pressed to find (5) of these cars left in the world that were produced in 1987.

Ron - 859-653-8477
Old 05-31-2012, 08:09 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Garage
Ron, I am always looking to buy wheels, but before buying wheels I always try to verify the part numbers to prove they are OEM wheels, and then I also like to confirm the stated condition. So when I had trouble finding the number number you referenced in PET, and then there appeared to be a contradiction in the condition of the wheels I figured I would ask for me and any other potential purchaser of these "Pristine" wheels.

But, considering you decided to go off on a tangent about your Nile Green 951 I think we should set the records straight here as well.
1) Nile Green was produced on the 951 in 1987, but also in 1988 (Porsche 944 Turbo For Sale)
2) There is no such thing as an anniversary edition 1987 951, there were some special edition 1988 cars but nothing in 87 (924S SE, 944 Celebration Edition, and the 944 Turbo S)
3) Hard pressed to find 5? I know of three, plus yours, so I only need to find one more? I will take that bet.
Old 05-31-2012, 09:27 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Garage
I have a 1987 nile green 951 with a ton of RWHP. I burn up tires weekly just having fun.
Old 06-01-2012, 12:56 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephen serrecc View Post
I have a 1987 nile green 951 with a ton of RWHP. I burn up tires weekly just having fun.
Congrats... Stephen, you are one lucky guy on your Nile Green Turbo (87 or 88?)... then you too know how rare the limited prod. run was. Of course our buddy Klaus had to go back to 2004 to find one that sold for 10K... wow... 8 years ago... I can only hope that one is still in the Porsche Stable and runs every day just to play!

Ron...

PS: Should have detailed pics of Cup Wheels w/PN#'s up hopefully by Sun... tomorrow. Making a special trip to shop for Mr. Klaus. I'll just take his word for it that he knows of 3 other Nile Green Porsche's besides yours and mine... that's good info. Of course I'm not a confessed expert on Nile Green Turbos. If by chance anyone one else knows how many were produced and imported into the US in 1987 and (according to Klaus in 1988)... please let us know your knowledge of this subject matter. This is not confirmed but... I was told by a Porsche Dealer out of Chicago years ago that 19 were imported to the US in 1987... I really don't know how many of these beautiful cars were ever made and I really wouldn't know where to even start looking for the prod. run Porsche stats.
Old 06-02-2012, 06:14 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)
Hello Mr. Klaus.... here is your answer... "(Super Light Weight) (Cup 16" Wheels)"

Quote:
Congrats... Stephen, you are one lucky guy on your Nile Green Turbo (87 or 88?)... then you too know how rare the limited prod. run was. Of course our buddy Klaus had to go back to 2004 to find one that sold for 10K... wow... 8 years ago... I can only hope that one is still in the Porsche Stable and runs every day just to play!

Ron...

PS: Should have detailed pics of Cup Wheels w/PN#'s up hopefully by Sun... tomorrow. Making a special trip to shop for Mr. Klaus. I'll just take his word for it that he knows of 3 other Nile Green Porsche's besides yours and mine... that's good info. Of course I'm not a confessed expert on Nile Green Turbos. If by chance anyone one else knows how many were produced and imported into the US in 1987 and (according to Klaus in 1988)... please let us know your knowledge of this subject matter. This is not confirmed but... I was told by a Porsche Dealer out of Chicago years ago that 19 were imported to the US in 1987... I really don't know how many of these beautiful cars were ever made and I really wouldn't know where to even start looking for the prod. run Porsche stats.
Just scan the PIC'S... for the real deal here!

My bad... Klaus I left off the (.00) on the last digits of the PN#'s on the wheels (SORRY)... but you knew that already... and they are in excellent condition... and I will sell them to you if you are still interested... I will deal with you or anyone else interested in these supper light... "Excelent Cup Wheels!

Have a great day...

Ron (859)-(653-8477)

Let's make a deal... I got a ton of Racing Stuff still to come... just ask me for what you want or need... "What's that old add say?"... "If I ain't got it... You don't want it!" I would never sell some one something that I wouldn't buy myself!

Call me... (859) (653-8477) or PM me (Takes Longer)... Thanks for looking... Ron
Old 06-02-2012, 06:46 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)

Quote:
I will deal with you or anyone else interested in these supper light... "Excelent Cup Wheels!
What is the actual weight of these (front and rear) wheels?
Old 06-02-2012, 10:11 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #10 (permalink)
Quote:
Originally Posted by _JayL_ View Post
What is the actual weight of these (front and rear) wheels?
Not at the shop today... will try and get weights of wheels tomorrow... Thank you for your interest.
Ron
859-653-8477
Old 06-03-2012, 04:57 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #11 (permalink)
Cup Wheel Weights...

Quote:
Not at the shop today... will try and get weights of wheels tomorrow... Thank you for your interest.
Ron
859-653-8477
Just back in town, I got the wheel weights today... they are Fronts 18#'s and the Rears are 21#'s... that should dispell any weight questions.
Ron 859-653-8477... make me an offer gota' move a lot of 951 stuff for new project!
Old 06-13-2012, 05:58 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Just back in town, I got the wheel weights today... they are Fronts 18#'s and the Rears are 21#'s... that should dispell any weight questions.
Ron 859-653-8477... make me an offer gota' move a lot of 951 stuff for new project!
Wheel Weights = 18#'s front and 21#'s Rear... Thanks for the question
Ron
Old 06-14-2012, 09:47 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #13 (permalink)

Ron -
How much to ship to 27514?
-Christian
Old 06-18-2012, 11:12 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #14 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: