Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

3 piece HRE Fuchs, in 951 offset. $1500 OBO

I have a set of 3 piece HRE wheels thtat came off a Porsche 951. As far as I can measure, the fronts are 16x8 and the rears are 16x9.

(Newly registered here, but I've been a long time lurker. I've been a member of Thesamba and 914world for many years, so you can check my reputation on those sites if you're nervous about a new member with a classified ad. I promise, I'm a good guy!)

$1500 shipped. Please email me at: t.illick (at) gmail (dot) com

They are late model offset, so the offsets are somewhere around ET52 front, ET55 rear. Someone else may be able to confirm this. They'd fit well on a Porsche later than 1999, or on any other year with approximately 1" spacers. (I took the 16x7" Fuchs off my car and bolted these in place with 1" spacers, and they fit nearly the same) They'd also work out really well for anyone who wants to put these on another model car through the use of adapters, because of their offset. Anything like a VW GTI, Jetta, Golf, Audi, etc...

The tires are not in great shape, but could be run temporarily. One wheel has a small crack in the center which has been welded. The bolts and nuts are fairly new, and all 4 center caps are included. The wheels do have scuffs and slight curb marks. Email me if you'd like detailed high-resolution pictures of each wheel. I will highlight all the blemishes.

There is a replacement wheel center on Ebay right now, in case you don't trust the weld. Or buy it, replace it, and flip these wheels for more money if you want to. My price is low becase of the welded repair. I will possibly buy the center and rebuild the one wheel for you for a slightly higher price. Just send me an email and we can work out the details.

Please contact me with any questions or trade offers. I'm looking for early offset 16" Porsche wheels, or a set of Style5 BMW BBS wheels. Other trades may work as well, especially if it's something I can use to autocross (Need 225/50/16 tires!!) May trade up or down, for the right item.

Last edited by oto x58; 05-30-2012 at 07:14 PM..
Old 05-30-2012, 07:10 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

I need these gone. Please make an offer.

I can deliver to the LA area on the weekend of June 10th. Just contact me to set it up. Thanks!
Old 06-01-2012, 06:17 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Bump to the top!
Old 06-05-2012, 05:35 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Bump for lower price. $1400 includes shipping!
Old 06-12-2012, 11:20 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

I still have those radios if you are interested.

20+ year PCA member

Many Cool Porsches, Projects& Parts, Vintage BMX bikes too

http://www.bvdmotorsports.com
Active Rennlist Member.
http://members.rennlist.com/racerbvd/
See blog for my For Sale & Wanted List.
http://www.914club.com/bbs2/index.php?automodule=blog&blogid=337&
Old 06-12-2012, 02:26 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

The dash in my bus is cut, and I have a functional older radio that fits the bigger hole already installed. And the bug doesn' t have a radio, and being a little race car, I don't want to add one, so I am going to have to pass. But thanks for the offer! They really are a couple of cool items.

BUMP. Lots of emails about these wheels, but they're still here...
Old 06-19-2012, 10:48 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

one week bump.
Old 06-26-2012, 04:48 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

Just spun a rod bearing... willing to take less for these wheels.

$1100
Old 07-08-2012, 08:38 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)

to the top...
Old 07-17-2012, 11:27 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)

And now on Ebay.

16" HRE 3 Piece Fuchs Staggered Porsche 951 Late 911 Offset Very RARE | eBay

Happy bidding!
Old 10-18-2012, 09:52 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #10 (permalink)

Garage
Bidding...and watching wheel center!
Old 10-20-2012, 09:39 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by monteness View Post
Bidding...and watching wheel center!
Awesome. Thank you! Please let me know if you need any additional pictures or information.

Thanks!
Old 10-22-2012, 07:15 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #12 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: