Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

transmission rebuild parts, complete

Just wrecked my 88 non-turbo. Had a temporary transmission in it at the time while planning to rebuild the original. Purchased all replaceable parts including Ring and Pinion, 9:35 for 5Y, 5Z, 5S, 7V transmissions, all needle bearings, all synchros, all pinion bearings, mainshaft bearings, and complete seal kit. A few other parts I can't think of as well. Now don't have a car to put the parts into.
Paid more than I want to think about for the parts. They are brand new and still in the box.

900.00 for the whole lot plus actual shipping. If you want the old tranny (the pinion gear was shot) I'll inlcude that for another 100.00. Rebuild it with the parts and have a like new transmission. The tranny can ship ups.

Steven Storch
storchs@aol.com

Last edited by storch; 05-18-2002 at 04:14 PM..
Old 05-18-2002, 04:11 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: