Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

1987 Porsche 944 Turbo Autox/Track Ready

1987 Porsche 951 with 5-speed
Gunmetal Grey
106,000 miles on body 500 on engine (odo not working) with a clean and clear title
Asking $10500 OBO

Up for sale I have my Porsche 944 Turbo (aka 951) that was the outcome of a major project. The project started after a track incident at NJMP with my other car (1986 944 turbo) which is the conception. The 1986 frame was bent where I started a search for a straight tub. I found a tub from a 1987 where I began the transplant of moving everything off the 1986 to the 1987. The goal for this car was to have a daily driver that could also be enjoyed at the track and autocross events.

As you can tell, every aspect of this car has been addressed which consist of the following:

Engine/Trans/Exhaust/Suspension
o Complete Rebuild
o New seals, gasket, hose, sensors, bearings, piston rings, oil pan baffle, etc..
o Head machined with valve job and stem seals
o Stainless steel fluid lines
o New Cup clutch with lightened flywheel
o Max Stage 3 chip
o Tial 38mm wastegate with 2.5 straight pipe all the way through or option to insert high flow cat with Borla exhaust
o AC delete
o Redline fluids with new CV Joints
o Koni coilovers in the front with Koni adjustable in the rear (comes with a set of QA1 rear coilovers Ė I didnít have time to install them)
o 968 M030 sway bars with adjustable drop links

Safety
o Safety Device Rollbar
o Cobra Monaco FIA seats with G-force 5-point camlock harness
o Brembo calipers with cross drilled rotors
o Hawk HPS pads for street (HP Plus for track)
o ATE Super Blue Fluid
o New Stainless Steel brake lines and new slave and master cylinder.

Interior
o Lightened
o Alpine unit with i-pod adapter, MB Quartz component speakers
o Manual Boost controller
o A-pillar pod with Autometer boost and AFR gauge
o Sunroof

Exterior
o ROH for street wrapped in Contiís 2 sets of wheels (and Cup IIís for track-comes with Toyo R1ís)
o APR lightweight side mirrors
o AIR front splitter
o Fresh paint

The list goes on and on where a binder about 5 inches thick captures all the history, service record and receipts.

In addition, I have tons of spare parts from the swap that is included in the saleÖconsists of 944 turbo engine block, head, camtower assbly, doors, extra set of Porsche Cup II wheels which was going to be dedicate for track, Toyo RA1ís, alternator, slave cylinder, hoses, fuses, etc..

FYI...link to my ebay post however, ebay does not include extra parts...extra parts only provided to Pelican members:Porsche : 944 Turbo Coupe 2-Door in Porsche | eBay Motors

Old 07-15-2012, 05:34 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Sad to see it go. Good luck on the sale Alex!
Old 07-15-2012, 05:41 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Hey Chris...yep time to let it go
additional pictures can be seen here: 944 Turbo for sale pictures by aben8057 - Photobucket
Old 07-15-2012, 06:21 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Does it come with the race seats and does it have 220 option? Sorry if I missed those two in the text. I have just started building my 951 for track days & this would save me a lot of time, with a very sports active son spare time is hard to come by. (I am in Pa.) Thanks
Old 07-16-2012, 06:20 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooldup View Post
Does it come with the race seats and does it have 220 option? Sorry if I missed those two in the text. I have just started building my 951 for track days & this would save me a lot of time, with a very sports active son spare time is hard to come by. (I am in Pa.) Thanks
Yes comes with factory LSD and cooler. It comes with 2 pairs of seats sports seats (installed) and Cobra FIA seats/ 5-point harness when you track (not installed)
Old 07-16-2012, 08:40 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Will keep an eye on auction, thanks
Old 07-16-2012, 08:51 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Friday bump
Old 07-20-2012, 08:41 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: