Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

FS: 944/968 Parts and Equipment

It's time to clear off my shelves with parts that I have had for a while for early 911 or 944/968 cars which I no longer need.

1. Oil tank level sensor. Early 911 (1965-71). The sender is new and includes the gasket. Mounts on the oil tank. Pelican price is $149, Will take $100 for it.

2. Coolant reservoir. Fits 968 (1992-95). The reservoir is new. Pelican price is $156. I will take $100 for it.

3. Rocker panel cladding for 968 (1992-95). The set includes (4) fiberglass panels. This is the cladding that mounts below the door and the on the rear of the front fenders. Though the parts are used, they are in pristine condition and very close to perfect. All mounting lugs are intact and in great shape. The set I have is painted black, though one of the panels has been stripped in preparation for painting. Can provide pictures upon request. I searched for about two months before I found these parts which I had intended to mount on a 968, but ended up selling the car before I could get the parts painted. I will take $400 for the set of (4) panels.

4. Engine hoist. I have for sale the hoist that mounts to the car above the engine allowing you to lift the engine slightly in order to do things like replace engine mounts, or to raise the engine several inches to access other parts on the car. I used this hoist on 944/968's, but it will work on any front engined car. The hoist was used 4 or 5 times and is in great condition. Includes lifting chains and protective pads to protect the paint of the car. Listed for $169. I will take $100 for the hoist and related hardware.

5. Shift knob and boot in grey for a 968. This is OEM and has the 6-speed pattern on the knob. Used but in good condition. $35.

6. Parking brake handle for 944/968, Finished in grey leather. Part is in good condition. $35,

7. Front grill, black, for 968. this is an OEM metal grill that fits in the small oval opening below the front hood. Excellent condition. $25.

I can provide photos of any of the parts listed above, upon request. You pay only actual shipping costs. Parts are located in Chicago.
Old 07-25-2012, 09:45 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: