Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Garage
Lots of spare parts for sale. Turbo s parts silver rose parts

i have a ton of parts from a couple wrecked silver roses. still have some of the desirable turbo s specific and m030 parts. spare body panels, doors, seats, interior parts (all interior pieces are silver rose including carpets and mats that are in good condition. set of clubsports with a little cub rash. short block and turbo s head. m030 torison bars and front sway bar. turbo s spindles and hubs. many small parts, too many too list. i have a black vented hood. vent looks like the one on my car in my profile but only has the one front vent. let me know what you need. rear turbo valence as well in silver rose paint. all body parts accept the black hood are original silver rose paint. my email is wayde187@gmail,com
Old 08-01-2012, 11:02 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Garage
trades

looking for a set of 17s or 18s that can support 285s on the rear if anyone would like to trade a set for some parts. possibly willing to give up my set of kw coilovers that need new shafts on one front and one rear for the right price. they are spendy.
Old 08-01-2012, 11:06 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Garage
I will have a price list as soon as i get a chance. At least for the main parts. I just got all these parts with a turbo s that I recently purchased. I am located in Olympia WA.
Old 08-01-2012, 11:46 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayde1985 View Post
i have a ton of parts from a couple wrecked silver roses. still have some of the desirable turbo s specific and m030 parts. spare body panels, doors, seats, interior parts (all interior pieces are silver rose including carpets and mats that are in good condition. set of clubsports with a little cub rash. short block and turbo s head. m030 torison bars and front sway bar. turbo s spindles and hubs. many small parts, too many too list. i have a black vented hood. vent looks like the one on my car in my profile but only has the one front vent. let me know what you need. rear turbo valence as well in silver rose paint. all body parts accept the black hood are original silver rose paint. my email is wayde187@gmail,com
I would be interested in the M030 front hubs. Please post or PM me with a price.

chris
Old 02-04-2013, 08:10 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Garage
Can you email me? I'm in class now but can talk after 12 pst
Old 02-04-2013, 08:16 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayde1985 View Post
Can you email me? I'm in class now but can talk after 12 pst
Mail sent.

chris
Old 02-04-2013, 01:32 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Door handle with the script???
Old 02-04-2013, 02:54 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: