Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Parting '84 944 - Tons of parts FS!

The body and interior is a bit rough and it has a bad clutch. Good engine and 5 speed transmission (with open diff). Gold Exterior, brown interior. The fog lights, clock, shifter and a few small bits and pieces are already sold. Parts are located in Evansville In. Let me know what you need! Here's a link to a photobucket folder with pics. 944 pictures by cheezus - Photobucket
Old 08-27-2012, 09:04 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Garage
Driver side power window switch surround, dome light between the sun visors, and how are your seats? Let me know, and if you would ship to NJ. Thanks either way!

Ooh, and maybe your headliner on the sunroof panel.

Oh man, and your sunvisor clips if they're not busted like mine

Last edited by bennkishh; 08-27-2012 at 09:13 AM..
Old 08-27-2012, 09:08 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

The switch surround and sunroof liner is good (and very brown). The passenger seat is pretty nice, but the driver's seat is a little rough. They're the dark brown vinyl on the sides with the porsche script cloth in the center. I'll have to check the dome light. Oh, and I have no problem shipping to NJ.
Old 08-27-2012, 09:16 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by 16vCorey View Post
The switch surround and sunroof liner is good (and very brown). The passenger seat is pretty nice, but the driver's seat is a little rough. They're the dark brown vinyl on the sides with the porsche script cloth in the center. I'll have to check the dome light. Oh, and I have no problem shipping to NJ.

Okay that's not bad. The seats in my twofah are destroyed. The back seat looks like it'll be good with a good cleaning as well. Let me know on the dome light.
Old 08-27-2012, 09:21 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

I know the Dr. side front fender looks rough, would you be willing to cut 12" from the front of it??? I sure shipping the whole fender would be expensive. Also a price for for nose price, lower radiatorsupport bracket. Near Spfd.,Mo.
Old 08-27-2012, 10:08 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bennkishh View Post
Okay that's not bad. The seats in my twofah are destroyed. The back seat looks like it'll be good with a good cleaning as well. Let me know on the dome light.
The passenger and rear seat do look like they'd clean up. I'll try to get a pic of the driver's seat tonight and check on the dome light.
Old 08-27-2012, 12:40 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butter944 View Post
I know the Dr. side front fender looks rough, would you be willing to cut 12" from the front of it??? I sure shipping the whole fender would be expensive. Also a price for for nose price, lower radiatorsupport bracket. Near Spfd.,Mo.
Maybe. My car was once wrecked lightly in the front and a few and the left fender and the headlights don't exactly line up right. As long as I don't end up needing it, I'll sell it for sure!
Old 08-27-2012, 12:45 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

Garage
Quote:
The passenger and rear seat do look like they'd clean up. I'll try to get a pic of the driver's seat tonight and check on the dome light.

You're the man. I'm in no rush, so whenever it happens is fine by me.
Old 08-27-2012, 01:03 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)

Here's the driver's seat. It's pretty rough. Let me know if you can do anything at all with it.
Old 08-27-2012, 08:29 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)

Garage
Quote:
Here's the driver's seat. It's pretty rough. Let me know if you can do anything at all with it.

How much for everything I mentioned except for seats? I ended up just slipping some nice looking seat covers over mine for now. Shipped to 08559.

Edit: and your passenger side rear seat belt.

Last edited by bennkishh; 08-28-2012 at 05:48 PM..
Old 08-28-2012, 02:24 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #10 (permalink)

PM sent for rear caliper mounts
Old 08-28-2012, 11:06 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bennkishh View Post
How much for everything I mentioned except for seats? I ended up just slipping some nice looking seat covers over mine for now. Shipped to 08559.

Edit: and your passenger side rear seat belt.
For the dome light, switch bezel, sunroof liner, and seat belt, how about $70 shipped?
Old 08-29-2012, 09:00 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #12 (permalink)

Garage
Quote:
For the dome light, switch bezel, sunroof liner, and seat belt, how about $70 shipped?

If you'll throw in the little plastic, circular clips that hold the cargo area carpet up on the sides, I'll go for $70 shipped. If you want to do this over Paypal or whatever, I'll have to get setup on that. I've never really bought anything like this haha.
Old 08-29-2012, 09:15 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #13 (permalink)

Yeah, I'll do that. I'll take payment how ever you want to pay. I do have a paypal account, but you can mail me cash/check/money order too if you don't feel like dealing with paypal.
Old 08-29-2012, 09:30 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #14 (permalink)

Garage
Quote:
Yeah, I'll do that. I'll take payment how ever you want to pay. I do have a paypal account, but you can mail me cash/check/money order too if you don't feel like dealing with paypal.

Okay mailing cash sounds easiest and best. I'll PM you some time soon for an address and all that. If I'm not in your inbox by tonight, chances are I forgot. Just PM me of that happens
Old 08-29-2012, 09:41 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #15 (permalink)

Garage
PM sent regarding address.
Old 08-30-2012, 10:22 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #16 (permalink)

Lower radiator support bracket???
Old 08-31-2012, 02:14 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #17 (permalink)

I'll sell it if I don't need it, but it's probably going to be a few weeks before I'll know for sure.
Old 08-31-2012, 06:07 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #18 (permalink)

Garage
Hi,
Do you think that these parts will work in an early '85? If so, I am looking for a good DME and front brake rotors
Thanks
Tim
Old 09-02-2012, 11:57 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #19 (permalink)

Radiator cooling shroud?

I honked but the tree wouldn't move!
Old 09-03-2012, 10:31 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #20 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: