Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

help needed to contact user member Lanny Curlett

if anyone knows Lanny can you have him contact me. he asked about a motor I have forsale and after all paypal info sent etc I have not heard back from him

I have the motor installed on a skid and its sitting in the middle of my garage.
Old 09-06-2012, 08:04 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

thanks to all for the help I emailed 300 times and called got no answer. turns out guy is all talk flake.,.
Old 09-19-2012, 04:42 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Garage
Lanny races in the Edmonton Indy Eurasia cup in his 944 with the Northern Alberta Sports Car Club. I dont have contact info. I doubt he is a flake, seems like a nice guy. PM me your contact info and I will see what I can do.
Old 09-19-2012, 12:12 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

its been 3 weeks since he asked me to send him the paypal info.
thanks for your help but I wasted enough back and forth time with him I don't want you to waste yours. thanks again for the offer thou
guy is a big time flake

Last edited by jss; 11-30-2012 at 01:49 PM..
Old 09-19-2012, 04:18 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: