Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Technical BBS > 4-Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

FS: Vitesse Racing Maf, boost controllers, AM CF gauges, innovate WBO2, Leather DASH

Got a bunch of stuff to sale to pay for Christmas. All prices are OBO and I will split VR kit.
Discounts on multiple items. Have many other parts

* As the title says I have a nice used Vitesse Racing MAF kit, non VFLEX. Includes VRPB SMT-6, 65# injectors, 3 bar fpr, Billet aluminum Recirculatin valve, plug n play harness, Chipboard compatible with with 24 or 28 pin dme. VR Smt software and instructions for maf, Chipboard install, pb install user manual.

Asking $1400 for entire setup or Best Offer.

I also have a VR boost solenoid which I can include to make the smt6 a boost controller. $75

GM 3 bar map sensor required, I can provide or you can source from VR. $50 NEW from me.

3 inch Lindsey Racing silicone J-boot used for testing only. $120

Used Bosch 3bar FPR $65

Halman boost controller ceramic ball with box, instructions and different springs. $65

LR black knob boost controller with mount. Looks rough from under Hood use, but works perfect $30

LM-2 with tailpipe mount ($79), analog inputs output cable($25), OBDII Cable($25), Bosch wideband sensor, power cable. software. $325

Innovate LC-1 with G5 analog gauge and Bosch sensor $225
Still on car, available after payment received.

Used Autometer 30-30 Carbon fiber vacuum boost gauge$65

Used Autometer carbon fiber EGT pyrometer with thermocouple. $130

Nice Custom Stainless Steel J-Tube made by 95ONE $150

CPR V1 SPLITTER VGC $275

Burgundy cloth Script seats, front and rear in very good condition. $600 and they will be professionally cleaned prior to shipping. These are full cloth, good strong color and contrasting script. No vinyl or leather bolsters to dry and crack.

Perfect non airbag factory leather black dash. NO cracks dash has been stored in climate controlled shop for over 20 years and conditioned with Leatherique. As close to new as you are ever going to find. Bought when I was thinking about changing interior color. Changed my.mind so I will quit hoarding. I paid around $1200 for it several years ago. $800

Brake rotors & calipers 87+ 951 non S. Crossovers, rods, pistons group 2, group 1 set fresh from being coated. Burgundy partial leather seat, Burgundy full leather seat,

Rear split Burgundy seat backs and bottom for late 87 up. Perfect. $250 OBO

Rennbay headlight harness and relays with hella bulbs. BNIB. $130

Very nice black 10 door speaker panels with speaker mounts, grill, armrest and carpeted door pocket. Used factory speakers and crossovers included. $250

Nice Burgundy non airbags steering wheel. Leather has been conditioned and dyed. Leather is near perfect, stitches on top of the wheel center above horn pad are frayed but this area is glued and for the most part is not seen with the wheel installed. $200

Used nice black partial leather Sport seat cover/upholstery. 2 seat bottoms and 1 seat back. Other seat back is repaired. Very good condition, soft supple leather. Will include enough black Leatherique dye to do both front seats with purchase. Keep those factory seats looking new. $175 each for seat back either side or seat bottom either side. Discounts for multiple covers. This is for upholstery pieces only. Not frames or hardware. Again, Leatherique Black Porsche dye will be included to dye and bring back all 4 fusions in your cars front seats. If you need conditioner or rejuvenating oil I will discount it for your project. If you need to re-dye the black covers I have, I will discount dye to help you with this. I am selling these black covers to replace with new Burgundy, same reason as dash.

Refurbished Factory linen front seats completely refurbished leather factory covers $700. Soft supple leather.

Refurbished Factory burgundy front seats completely refurbished leather factory covers $700. Soft supple leather.

New exhaust system gaskets and doughnut gaskets and orings, no header to head gaskets, otherwise complete set from crossover, Turbo, wastegate, catback. $100 OBO can't remember what I paid so make fair offer.

A few other items I can't recall. I am changing gauge style, the only reason my gauges are for sale. Other parts were spares. Color change for interior items, interior trim.

All prices are OBO and do not include shipping unless noted. Prices are included because they are required. If you are looking for anything else let me know.
Old 11-30-2012, 01:55 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: