Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Cogito Ergo Sum

Garage
Unhappy 924s Spec project for sale!

Schumi's project car pt. 6!

Ok, I think a few of you may know the history of this project... Schumi started it, and then had to move when finished with school and passed the torch to me.... School and life have kept me from doing much to it at all. I will be finishing school this year and moving, not even sure where at this point, but I doubt I will have a place to keep 2 porsches for a while...

So, make me some offers. Whole project, just the motor, just the tranny... W/e your desire may be, and I'll figure out what I what I want to do...

Old 02-16-2013, 09:34 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
AFM #725

Garage
Sorry to hear that
Watchdog Armory Racing AFM #725 Thanks to my 2017 Sponsors: JPH Suspension | AXO | Armour Bodies | BELL Helmets | Braven | EVLUTION Nutrition | Forcefield Armor | FunTrackDayz | Galfer | Motion Pro | MOTUL | Matrix Racing Concepts | ODI Grips | OGIO | Shorai Inc. | SPEEDMOB | Vortex | Woodcraft | Wicked Audio
http://www.gawerracing.com
Old 02-16-2013, 09:39 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

pm's
Old 02-17-2013, 04:35 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)
Cogito Ergo Sum

Garage
I should clarify.... While I would be willing to part it out, I'd like to have the big pieces sold before I start boning it out on the small level. Would hate to sell some little bits and then have someone who wants the whole car.
Old 02-17-2013, 08:48 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: