Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

2.5L Supercharger system F/S

I'm looking to see if there would be any interest in a sorted and excellent running supercharger system from my '87 low mileage (89K) 944. I have invoices showing that 12 years and approximately 18,000 miles ago this supercharger system (Huntley system?) was installed and is pretty unique as it was designed to allow you to keep the factory A/C (still working) while providing up to 6 lbs of boost (pod mounted VDO boost gauge included) via the Paxton blower! No smoke or leaks. New belts and blower pully shims less than 500 miles ago. Will include all brackets, fittings, hoses, special intake, special chip and larger injectors, and oil catch can system (trick drain valve installed under vehicle). Could help arrange to have this system installed on motor by local Porsche shop for additional $$$... I'm putting my motor back to stock so I could use your stock parts when the install is finished. Price is $2,350.00 OBO, plus any installation and/or shipping. Located just south of Daytona, FL.

Old 02-19-2013, 05:04 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
AFM #725

Garage
Oh my lord am I tempted...
Watchdog Armory Racing AFM #725 Thanks to my 2017 Sponsors: JPH Suspension | AXO | Armour Bodies | BELL Helmets | Braven | EVLUTION Nutrition | Forcefield Armor | FunTrackDayz | Galfer | Motion Pro | MOTUL | Matrix Racing Concepts | ODI Grips | OGIO | Shorai Inc. | SPEEDMOB | Vortex | Woodcraft | Wicked Audio
http://www.gawerracing.com
Old 02-20-2013, 12:00 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Have fine tunned this system in my 944 to the point where I couldn't be happier... pulls harder and is faster than my S2... and I like the supercharger whine too.

NO longer for sale and sorry to those who have PM'd me recently wanting to buy.
Old 06-30-2013, 05:45 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: