Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

WTB 944 turbo Goodies!!

Looking to get some things for my recently acquired 1986 944 turbo!!

I am looking to buy FULL 3 inch exhaust (down pipe, up pipe to turbo, cat-less or high flow cat, muffler) or I want to piece it together if you don't have a complete exhaust.

Also possibly looking for:

*k26/8 turbo or k27 turbo
*MAF conversion kit
*suspension (coil-overs or strut/spring)
*sway bars (M030 or aftermarket)
*DME & KLR chip set
*Upgraded wastegate (TIAL, Synapse, etc..)
*any performance parts at all you are selling!!!!!!!

Thanks!
Old 02-20-2013, 10:50 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Garage
I have an m030 torsion bar off of an 88 Turbo S. $100+ shipping. I don't think I have any other performance parts. If you need any factory parts I have a bunch of those. Already sold my Turbo s head.
Old 02-20-2013, 11:16 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

I have a kokeln turbo and fuel rail with big injectors, software and a maf kit. $1100 shipped its all yours. All of it is in good condition doesn't have a ton of miles (maybe 5-7000). The car it was off of was really quick. We just took it off to put it in a Pca race class.
Old 02-20-2013, 06:42 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayde1985 View Post
I have an m030 torsion bar off of an 88 Turbo S. $100+ shipping. I don't think I have any other performance parts. If you need any factory parts I have a bunch of those. Already sold my Turbo s head.
Im planning on doing a torsion bar delete and coilovers so I don't need a torsion bar. Thanks though!!
Old 02-21-2013, 11:46 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Garage
No problem. I had some kw v3 coilovers but I sold them already.
Old 02-21-2013, 11:48 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by johncsmotors View Post
I have a kokeln turbo and fuel rail with big injectors, software and a maf kit. $1100 shipped its all yours. All of it is in good condition doesn't have a ton of miles (maybe 5-7000). The car it was off of was really quick. We just took it off to put it in a Pca race class.
Oh man sounds like a sweet deal. Any play in the turbo at all?? Very interested!
Old 02-21-2013, 11:50 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

The turbo is pretty tight, it does have a little side to side but any used turbo would. We are a very well known and credible shop for these cars and we would not hesitate to put this in one of our cars, for a second. The turbo is a direct bolt in but it is an oil only turbo, no water is used. There are some good and some down sides to this (please read around) But this turbo would perform very well in your car.

You would need a adjustable fuel pressure regulator and you would be good to go with some tuning on the fuel pressure side.
Old 02-21-2013, 03:22 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

Still interested in this stuff?
Old 03-03-2013, 05:27 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: