Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
uvachief

Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to uvachief
Cool For Sale 86 944 HVAC A/C control unit (control switch assembly)

I have a working hvac a/c control unit with a working a/c switch. Mountng bracket has a small crack in the lower corner at one corner. Still very much in good shape. It is used however. Was working when I pulled it. Comes with all the knobs. I have not refurbished it. A/C button will depress and stay depressed and release as well. I have had the recirculation button stick once in a while and that is why I pulled it and replaced it with a better unit. See pictures below for more accurate description. $100 or BO. Shipping estimated to be $15 anywhere in the continental U.S. Feel free to contact me via private message. I can bring to the Porsche PCA Hershey Swap meet if you want to inspect and purchase there on April 20, 2013. Part number is 944-653-021-04-01C-OEM. New is ridiculous. Refurbished is well over $250 these days.

uvachief
1986 944 NA Red 5SPD
Old 04-05-2013, 05:21 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: