Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

WTB: Rear bumper pad, passenger side

Looking for this item in great condition. Must have all tabs, no rust (swelling), and free of scuffs. Please let me know if you have one. Thx! John
Old 05-01-2013, 08:20 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Andrew Gawers' Dad

John- I wish you luck on this hunt. I too needed one and gambled a few times, and everyone of them was junk. Make sure you get really good HD pics, because I'm betting 99.9 percent of the used pads out there are rusty, and the sellers are retarded. Anyways, might wanna try to repair them or buy new.... Bumper pads rusted
Old 05-01-2013, 08:34 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

I've got some one this car: 944 Photos by cheezus | Photobucket

I couldn't tell you if they're rusted though. I probably won't have time to mess with it until next week, but I'll try to pull them and see what they look like then.
Old 05-02-2013, 05:26 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 16vCorey View Post
I've got some one this car: 944 Photos by cheezus | Photobucket

I couldn't tell you if they're rusted though. I probably won't have time to mess with it until next week, but I'll try to pull them and see what they look like then.
Hi,
Interested. Let me know when you have the chance please. Thx!
John
Old 05-02-2013, 06:13 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)
Junk Baron

We repair these in house when they need it, same kinda rust prob with the studs on the 911 pads. We do luck up and have some that survived now and again as well. $50 a pop plus the ride. PM me if need.

rex/dC x100
www.facebook.com/dcautorecyclers
http://stores.ebay.com/dCAutomotive-Porsche-Parts
Old 05-02-2013, 11:45 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: