Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

1985.5 944 NA part-out -- Ottawa Ontario CANADA

Hokay, here's car #2! So, let's get started! It's a White N/A 85.5 with basic interior and no sunroof. Daily summer driver for the past three summers, after a lengthy fix-up period.

The car is running, and has a complete maintenance history, the passenger side rear quarter is damaged, and the PS door and front fender are a bit rough.

For the moment, I'd like to concentrate on body/interior and other "non-essential" parts, as I'm going to continue to amass a collection of spare "mechanical" parts for future projects.

There may be bits off the drivetrain that could be sold, but I'll do that on a case-by-case basis. If you have a specific need, just ask!

NOTE: Throughout the tear-down, I will pay particular attention to keep all the wiring harnesses intact and undamaged.

The car was complete, licensed and running, so I'll slowly create a list, but please feel free to send a request. (PM or post here...)

Also, there are still a lot of parts left from my 1986 teardown, see: 1986 944 NA part-out -- Ottawa Ontario CANADA

FYI, I'm not expecting any US buyers to be interested in larger items, as the domestic market will be far cheaper for them, but here in Canada we're screwed as anything that needs to go FedEx/UPS "oversize" across the border is stupidly expensive. (for example; even a fender is just a bit too large to send "normally", and shipping for a fender US-Canada is in the $125 range!)

Last edited by 944_dude32; 05-26-2013 at 11:38 AM.. Reason: image
Old 05-26-2013, 11:24 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Brian, I'd like the roof.
Old 05-27-2013, 04:52 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Garage
Whole car!

Can I buy the whole car?

Pm me to discuss!

Thx, JJ
Old 05-27-2013, 06:27 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Hi, I've also got an 85.5, that I need rims for, and I'm also in Canada, do you still have the phone dials from the 85.5, if so are they early offset? And how much $$$ just send me a personal email, not sure how to PM on this forum. Rtmagnum@mts.net
Old 06-11-2013, 03:41 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: