Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
závodník 'X'

Garage
924 / 944 series all SUNROOF factory storage sleeve

I've had this sunroof storage sleeve packed away for years. It came with a car back in the late 1980's as factory stock, however not sure of the Saratoga name and related to supplying Porsche. Aftermarket or OE?

Inside measures with Velcro flap closed 25 and 3/4 inch X 38 inch.

Anyhow, its lined and in great shape, no tear, rips or bad seams. $70.00 includes shipped in the US only. Paypal is fine and as always, thnx. Pelicans. Contact by PM REDUCED $60 SHIPPED IN US LOWER 48

“When these fine people came to me with an offer to make four movies for them, I immediately said ‘yes’ for one reason and one reason only… Netflix rhymes with ‘wet chicks,'” Sandler said in a prepared statement. “Let the streaming begin!” - Adam Sandler

Last edited by intakexhaust; 06-11-2013 at 04:09 PM..
Old 06-04-2013, 09:29 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
závodník 'X'

Garage
Reduced to $60 incl. shipping in USA lower 48
“When these fine people came to me with an offer to make four movies for them, I immediately said ‘yes’ for one reason and one reason only… Netflix rhymes with ‘wet chicks,'” Sandler said in a prepared statement. “Let the streaming begin!” - Adam Sandler
Old 06-10-2013, 05:12 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Garage
Saratoga made the glass sunroofs that are quite popular.

instagram @mhariush @technikercompany
http://stores.ebay.com/Techniker-Parts/
Old 06-10-2013, 10:18 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: