Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

83 944 For sale MUST SELL FAST MOVING!!!

I had a buyer for this car till the guy backed out due to money issues, go figure. Now I am moving and I need to sell the car before I move do to parking issues and I have too many cars. The price was $3500 but I am reducing the price to $3200.

The car is a 1983 944. It has several upgrades including KYB shocks, weltmeister front and rear sway bars, 4-2-1 ceramic coated headers and catback exhaust, Falken zieks with lots of tread, Dino steering wheel, dashpad, kill switch, Turbo nose, bra, front strut tower brace. Has about 144,000 miles on it, I serviced it reguarly, runs perfect, a slight ding in the nose clip from a very low speed encounter with a new beetle. Has had its belts tightened with the last 5000mi or so, clutch is still very good. I bought a racecar and fiancee is buying a car so this one has to go, plus I am moving to a limited parking apartment.

Price is negotiable.

I am in the bay area will ship at buyers expense. Very nice clean sports car that is fast and reliable.

Call Travis at 1-800-520-8292 days and 408-586-8305 eves or email me at travis@britishcar.com I will post a pic, email me for more. Thanks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 9441.jpg (24.8 KB, 118 views)
Old 08-05-2002, 04:08 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: