Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

FS: Turbo Bumper Conversion

I have some 951 front end stuff off a 944 parts car and an S2 for sale. I was going to put the parts on my car but decided to keep the ugly N/A front end on mine. Make an offer
I prefer to meet in College Park or at Cars and Coffee in Great Falls.

Nose panel - $115 . Currently painted a red very close to guards red not the best job. Has one small dent which was hard to take a picture of. Probably needs a repaint and a small amount of body work.

Bumper supports
Real one - $125 , Came off an S2 only problem is one of the shocks is partially collapsed. Probably from the car being moved around in the junkyard.

Fake one - $75 , came off my parts car. Looks home made, works but its ugly.

Bumper cover - $160 , good condition except for a crack on one side pictured. Came off an S2.

Light Package - $250 , includes US fogs, turn signals, and 1.5 markers. You may need to put new connectors on some of the lights. One fog lens has a crack as pictured. I have the plastic side things for the fogs too.

Link to album, everything in it is for sale
944 Parts Photos by Charger34 | Photobucket
Old 09-23-2013, 10:56 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: