Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

I/O Port Racing Camera Mount

Selling an I/O Port Racing camera mount. I used this mount for a number of years with a mini DV recorder and loved it. The vibration damping is fantastic and the heavy duty, 3D mount allows you to get the perfect angle regardless of camera location. The only reason I retired this gem was that a friend offered me an incredible deal on his ChaseCam which I couldn't pass up.

This mount works on roll bar/cage tubing between 1-1/4" to 2" in diameter. While supposedly built for a med to large video camera, it would be perfect for ANY size recording device (with threaded mounting point) and provide a VERY stable platform to obtain high-quality images. The pics were taken recently, 9/30/13, and the mount will ship with the original red security strap pictured below.

Please ensure these parts will work for your application prior to purchase. Sorry, no returns. I will only accept payment via PayPal and ship to Contiguous US street addresses.

Price is $75 with free shipping. Thanks for looking.

Joe
jfmartinez7@comcast.net

1990 C2 Coupe
PCA Prepared G Class Race Car
Old 10-03-2013, 03:48 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: