Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Garage Helper

Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to Cocacolakidd
Genuine 944 Porsche Workshop Manuals

Genuine 944 Porsche Workshop Manuals

Volume 1. Engine, 1A. Engine (16 Valves), 2. Transmission, 3. Chassis- HVAC - Body, 4. Electrics (Early to 87) (With large fold-out schematics), 5. Electrics (Late ’88 onwards) - large fold-out schematics. PLUS the Turbo Volume. A compete set in the seven original Porsche Burgundy Binders.

Many supplements added to the volumes over the first years -

Also includes the 944DME Test Plan Manual ‘85 onward
Includes the 944 Turbo DME Test Plan ‘85 onward Manual
The large 924S, 944 Service Information Technik 85/2 Manual
The 944 Turbo Service information Technic ‘86 onward Manual
Small Publications Manual
The Blue 944 Porsche Service, Revisions and Supplements (WKD 450 621) - still available

Most of these manuals are NLA - No longer Available - when you do find one or two they cost $300 to $400 each

These are the originals from Porsche purchased back in the late ‘90s. The set at that time was over $900.00 cost - not to include the supplements and extras - that was in the ‘90s. For their age they are very nice, used very little with great care - no pages missing or torn or smudged areas - a little dusty from setting around is all.

$350.00 first come first served...

Shipped by USPS Media Mail at cost (Send complete address for quote - media mail is cheap and should run around $10.00 or so (even though all of these manuals are heavy and bulky).

Contact me by my email at: nushi.com@gmail.com - do not always get to PM’s
Pedal to the metal till you see the gates of hell then brake
NLA - No longer available is a four letter word

Last edited by Cocacolakidd; 10-18-2013 at 02:38 PM.. Reason: sp
Old 10-17-2013, 10:23 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Garage Helper

Garage
ttt
Old 10-19-2013, 06:45 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)
Andrew Gawers' Dad

Come from a smoke free home? Are they copies or originals?
Old 10-19-2013, 11:19 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)
Garage Helper

Garage
these are all original Porsche Productions - but are from a garage filled with smoke exhaust and other automotive stuff around them.
Old 10-20-2013, 04:49 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)
Andrew Gawers' Dad

I seriously didn't think you'd try and sell here again....

This guy is a scammer, book he sent me was a homemade copy, extremely filthy, and reeked of cigarette smoke. PayPal sided with me and refunded my money. The books condition was seen by local pelicans and rennlisters. If anyone wants their contact info, or my PayPal claim let me know.

Ed get out of here, you're a scammer. Buyer beware.
Old 10-20-2013, 07:35 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)
Garage Helper

Garage
you Sir are quite the liar - Pay Pal did not uphold your claim you filed for a used item that had been in a garage for many years. Yes it was old and not perfect as you wanted, but it was what it was. Pay Pal stated that any used item may not be free of dust, marks, cigaret smoke (your claim), and other contaminants.

You were told as it was advertised as a hard copy of the PET Manual as produced by a Porsche dealer for use in their shop - yes it was used, and advertised as the same.

If you keep up this slander on a public forum you may wind up being sued.

Last edited by Cocacolakidd; 10-20-2013 at 03:02 PM..
Old 10-20-2013, 02:43 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Andrew Gawers' Dad

Want to sue me? Whatever helps you sleep at night. I know I got my money back and threw the book in the trash per PayPals instructions. You didn't even want it back, that's how I know you're a scammer. Are you delusional? Anyways, like I told you during the claim, I will call you out on every sale ad you make. I won't let this happen to others.

Last edited by CHICKS; 10-20-2013 at 03:55 PM..
Old 10-20-2013, 03:53 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)
AFM #725

Garage
You can't slander in writing.. that's called libel
Watchdog Armory Racing AFM #725 Thanks to my 2017 Sponsors: JPH Suspension | AXO | Armour Bodies | BELL Helmets | Braven | EVLUTION Nutrition | Forcefield Armor | FunTrackDayz | Galfer | Motion Pro | MOTUL | Matrix Racing Concepts | ODI Grips | OGIO | Shorai Inc. | SPEEDMOB | Vortex | Woodcraft | Wicked Audio
http://www.gawerracing.com
Old 10-20-2013, 03:59 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)

Garage
Hahahahahaha

Cocacolakidd sold CHICKS a misrepresented unlicensed copy of copyrighted material and now is try to push more of this junk. I looked at in person the item in question and it was garbage. Total garbage.
Old 10-20-2013, 04:01 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)

Chicks, I have bought items from ED (KIDD) with NO PROBLEMS what so ever and will buy from him again. A used item is just that "USED". I have bought plenty of used parts from people on this forum with no problems.

Larry
Old 10-20-2013, 04:06 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #10 (permalink)
Andrew Gawers' Dad

Quote:
Chicks, I have bought items from ED (KIDD) with NO PROBLEMS what so ever and will buy from him again. A used item is just that "USED". I have bought plenty of used parts from people on this forum with no problems.

Larry
Larry the book he sold me a homemade copy of a book he said was Porsche. It was also extremely dirty and smelled of cigerette smoke. Would you put a book that smelled like smoke in your home? But thanks for telling me a used part is a used part, I wasn't aware that something used would be used. I too have bought a lot from here and rennlist, and this was my first issue.
Old 10-20-2013, 04:18 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #11 (permalink)
Garage Helper

Garage
Here is the Pay Pal info on the upheld for my part Pay Pal account of where the money was held from my account for the dispute - then returned in my favor to my account...

7/30/2013 Update to Reversal : Reversal to Seller USD 48.25 0.00 48.25
ID: 8JG78372DU646201G
.................................................. .................................................. ...........................

7/30/2013 Temporary Hold : Christopher Hicks USD -50.00 1.75 -48.25
ID: 1SX12826K39415150
.................................................. .................................................. ...........................

He was sold a used hard copy of the PET manual - As any one who knows about these items Porsche AG never made a HARD copy of the PET Manual and therefore no license was ever granted to Porsche AG for a HARD copy of this item...It was advertised as a Hard Copy of The PET Manual as purchased used from a Porsche Dealer - he got all upset because it smelled of cigarets, but it was a used item...so + He got all upset because he wanted a perfect HARD copy from Porsche AG which is totally non existent, because they never made one...It was what it was a Used Dealers COPY of the PET Manual - as advertised as sold. Plus he was so cheap that he hemmed and hawed and bickered with me for days about the price, which was originally $150.00 - I finally sold it to him for $50.00 shipped (Which was probably the dealers cost to print and bind it - I paid $45.00 for it three years before.

Pay Pal did replace the money back to my account from the hold as seen above and his stupid dispute was closed...

And no I didn't want it back at the time because he was in such a fit about it - so to prove my point I stuck to my guns about it - if we wasn't so irate about it at the time I would have had him send it back - now i wish I still had it as a piece of nostalgia that may never be found again - If you still have it send it back for the $50.00

Last edited by Cocacolakidd; 10-20-2013 at 05:08 PM.. Reason: sp
Old 10-20-2013, 04:39 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #12 (permalink)

Andrew Gawers' Dad

And my refund:

Old 10-20-2013, 04:52 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #13 (permalink)
Garage Helper

Garage
It's very strange that Pay Pal would refund to you, and also return to my account that amount...very strange
Old 10-20-2013, 05:05 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #14 (permalink)
Andrew Gawers' Dad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocacolakidd View Post
Here is the Pay Pal info on the upheld for my part Pay Pal account of where the money was held from my account for the dispute - then returned in my favor to my account...

7/30/2013 Update to Reversal : Reversal USD 48.25 0.00 48.25
ID: 8JG78372DU646201G

7/30/2013 Temporary Hold : Christopher Hicks USD -50.00 1.75 -48.25
ID: 1SX12826K39415150

He was sold a used hard copy of the PET manual - As any one who knows about these items Porsche AG never made a HARD copy of the PET Manual and therefore no license was ever granted to Porsche AG for a HARD copy of this item...It was advertised as a Hard Copy of The PET Manual as purchased used from a Porsche Dealer - he got all upset because it smelled of cigarets, but it was a used item...so + He got all upset because he wanted a perfect HARD copy from Porsche AG which is totally non existent, because they never made one...It was what it was a Used Dealers COPY of the PET Manual - as advertised as sold. Plus he was so cheap that he hemmed and hawed and bickered with me for days about the price, which was originally $150.00 - I finally sold it to him for $50.00 shipped (Which was probably the dealers cost to print and bind it - I paid $45.00 for it three years before.

Pay Pal did replace the money back to my account from the hold as seen above and his stupid dispute was closed...

And no I didn't want it back at the time because he was in such a fit about it - so to prove my point I stuck to my guns about it - if we wasn't so irate about it at the time I would have had him send it back - now i wish I still had it as a piece of nostalgia that may never be found again - If you still have it chicks send it back for the $50.00
There was no fit, I wasn't irate, I asked for my money back, you said you couldn't give the money back and offered me a $34 LR vacuum line kit. I said no, you said no, I filled claim, and got my monies back as seen above. Again crazy, I got the $50 back, book is long gone. I had Jackson, and Chris look at the book, they both saw the condition, so I don't know why you want to keep digging yourself deeper?
Old 10-20-2013, 05:06 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #15 (permalink)
Andrew Gawers' Dad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocacolakidd View Post
It's very strange that Pay Pal would refund to you, and also return to my account that amount...very strange
If you're telling the truth, I don't get it either.
Old 10-20-2013, 05:07 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #16 (permalink)
Garage Helper

Garage
Vacuum line kit was $114.95 at the time - which you kept on insisting was $34.00 - it was the complete kit
--- From Lindsey Racing ---
SILICONE IDLE STABILIZER / VENTURI DELETE w/VACUUM HOSE KIT 944
Code: LRA-951-VDK-VHK-S
Price: $114.95
Click for Product & Pricing Detail

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The silicone Vacuum Line Kit for $34.00 was one size one hose only - the kit I told you about had all of the sizes to re-fit all of the vacuum lines on a 944

Last edited by Cocacolakidd; 10-20-2013 at 05:50 PM..
Old 10-20-2013, 05:27 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #17 (permalink)
Garage Helper

Garage
Quote:
Hahahahahaha

Cocacolakidd sold CHICKS a misrepresented unlicensed copy of copyrighted material and now is try to push more of this junk. I looked at in person the item in question and it was garbage. Total garbage.
Jr. are you sure you know what your talking about - the copy was never a licensed product from Porsche AG - and was never sold as a product from Porsche AG

Last edited by Cocacolakidd; 10-20-2013 at 05:37 PM..
Old 10-20-2013, 05:35 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #18 (permalink)
Garage Helper

Garage
Back then as is now you keep pushing your stupidity, and that is why you would not get a refund back then. I tried to explain it to you but you wouldn't listen - you wouldn't even listen about the Silicone Vacuum lines - which was quite a deal - but oh no you had your back in a hump and wouldn't listen to any thing.

Tell you what - You find a perfect hard copy of the Porsche PET manual from Porsche AG - then send all the information for it and I will buy it for you and send it to your designated address...
Old 10-20-2013, 05:46 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Back then as is now you keep pushing your stupidity, and that is why you would not get a refund back then. I tried to explain it to you but you wouldn't listen - you wouldn't even listen about the Silicone Vacuum lines - which was quite a deal - but oh no you had your back in a hump and wouldn't listen to any thing.

Tell you what - You find a perfect hard copy of the Porsche PET manual from Porsche AG - then send all the information for it and I will buy it for you and send it to your designated address...

Ed,

Interesting that he posted this after he bought it.

After reading through your threads, I would trust doing business with you.

07-21-2013 | 11:38 AM
CHICKS

When you price your stuff correctly, are willing to negotiate, and have good communication skills your stuff moves. Take note sellers, this is how you sell parts. Bump to a great seller!
Old 10-20-2013, 06:14 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #20 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: