Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Garage
WTB Late Linen Capet, Black Floor Mats, and Misc. Interior Parts

I am looking for linen colored late style carpet and trunk mat, preferably in good to excellent condition with no stains, mold, burns, etc like mine has...

I would also like to find a pair of black front floor mats (I only need the front mats) embroidered with the red Porsche lettering.

Please send me a PM if you have anything.

Thanks,
Jeff

Last edited by Chunkerz; 11-01-2013 at 06:44 PM..
Old 10-24-2013, 08:07 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

I've got a set of the front floor mats. I'll send you a pm - reply with your cell and I'll text you a pic.

chris
Old 10-25-2013, 07:53 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Garage
Bump. Still looking for the linen carpet in amazing condition. I hear the replacement stuff is **** so I don't want to go that route....

Edit- I also need the black plastic piece that goes along the bottom of the drivers side door rail. Mine snapped in half during removal

Last edited by Chunkerz; 10-28-2013 at 03:45 PM..
Old 10-28-2013, 03:35 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Garage
How soon do you need the linen carpet? I have a good one in a future parts car, but I'm currently using it while i'm fixing my other S... I don't know if that helps

instagram @mhariush @technikercompany
http://stores.ebay.com/Techniker-Parts/
Old 10-28-2013, 03:44 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)
In the Fires of Hell.....

Garage
Chunkerz, keep in mind that your '88 rear side carpets are a 1 year only thing.

You have the mounts for the 3 point rear seat belts, and the rear cargo light is at an angle on the left hump for those.

'87 and earlier cars don't have those humps and won't work. The '89 similar color is Linen, not the grey-beige color that your interior is. It is lighter than yours, but can be used in a pinch.

I am using side carpets from a 968 in linen on mine because my carpet was all hard and falling apart. You can tell a little bit that the color isn't right, but not too bad.

Good luck in your search - I have been looking for a couple years now with not much luck.
I can fix your late 944 Cruise Control module - PM for details
Old 10-28-2013, 07:18 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhariush View Post
How soon do you need the linen carpet? I have a good one in a future parts car, but I'm currently using it while i'm fixing my other S... I don't know if that helps
I don't need it immediately, but I'd like to find a carpet within the next month or two.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdjones2000 View Post
Chunkerz, keep in mind that your '88 rear side carpets are a 1 year only thing.

You have the mounts for the 3 point rear seat belts, and the rear cargo light is at an angle on the left hump for those.

'87 and earlier cars don't have those humps and won't work. The '89 similar color is Linen, not the grey-beige color that your interior is. It is lighter than yours, but can be used in a pinch.

I am using side carpets from a 968 in linen on mine because my carpet was all hard and falling apart. You can tell a little bit that the color isn't right, but not too bad.

Good luck in your search - I have been looking for a couple years now with not much luck.
Darn Perhaps I'll try the German Silverknit carpet kit from Ideola's Garage. Does anyone have any feed back on it? Anything would be better than what I have now....
Old 10-29-2013, 01:22 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunkerz View Post
I don't need it immediately, but I'd like to find a carpet within the next month or two.

Darn Perhaps I'll try the German Silverknit carpet kit from Ideola's Garage. Does anyone have any feed back on it? Anything would be better than what I have now....
I'd ask Ideola to send a carpet sample so you can check it out and see if it will work. No matter what you get, it wont likely match your current color, which is faded over the years. So, perhaps, the carpet on the doors and front side kick panels won't quite match.
Old 10-30-2013, 06:28 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: