Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

1988 944 For Sale

1988 944NA
5 speed
Black/Black
Full custom cage
K&N filter
Everything else stock
Very respectable driver
Includes Tons of spare parts
More photo's available

$6000
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pdriver.jpg (61.9 KB, 546 views)
Old 08-23-2002, 06:35 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to dasMafia
1) is this car still for sale?

2) does it have any problems

3) is it as beautiful as the picture!

let me know...

dasmafia@earthlink.net
- I pray every day that God gives me the strength to endure this time of grief, of mourning, and of sorrow. That I might persevere in this time of doubt, and that one day, one day soon, like the Phoenix rises from the ashes, the Roadster Will Rise Again!
Old 09-04-2002, 10:26 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

The car is still for sale. It's got a couple things that need attention but no show stoppers. The air needs to be charged, hood shock(s) need to be replaced and I'm not sure if the rear wiper works. There are some paint chips in the front and a couple door dingers... stupid parking lots... about $175 to pop them at the Dent Doctor. I sent a more comprehensive description to your email. Let me know if you have any other questions. Tim
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sfront.jpg (33.5 KB, 475 views)
Old 09-05-2002, 07:09 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

definitely still interested, I will email you soon.
- I pray every day that God gives me the strength to endure this time of grief, of mourning, and of sorrow. That I might persevere in this time of doubt, and that one day, one day soon, like the Phoenix rises from the ashes, the Roadster Will Rise Again!
Old 09-07-2002, 07:57 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

you have email.....
Old 09-17-2002, 06:42 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Porsche Crest

$5000 (firm) from now till I put the car away for the winter. If you were thinking about it before, it's an even better deal for a short time right now...
Old 10-16-2002, 10:41 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: