Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

FS: 944 Turbo S front spindles and hubs

Very nice condition spindles and hubs from a 944 Turbo "S". These allow the use of "big red" or "big black" 928S4 calipers and rotors without the necessity of adapter plates. I have the calipers for sale in another ad.

I believe these were standard on the 1988 and 1989 951 Turbo S, and were part of the M030 option on the 944S2.

The hubs have newly installed and greased wheel bearings. Asking 750.00 plus shipping. I would estimate that shipping within North America will not exceed $50.00. If shipping is more than that, I will eat the excess, and if it is less, i will let you know and you pay the lower amount.

Please note that I am in Canada, and I only ship by Canada Post/U.S. Postal Service. At this time of year, delivery may take a bit longer.
Old 12-04-2013, 10:52 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

These are now sold.
Old 09-29-2014, 10:53 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: